My Name Is NOT Broccoli!

Enjoyd the shopping in Japan this morning! We didn't really explore that store too much as it was getting late and only had time for pick-a-pearl. I really like the bag with the cats.

Poor little Brooklynn's face is so red! You can tell it was hot!

Another fabulous installement of shopping photos!
The department store in Japan is my fav in the WS.

There are so many fun things to look at in that department store!

Super cute pics of the girls with Beauty and the Beast!

You should DEFINITELY ask for someone to do your housework for you for Christmas. The more you can avoid aggravating that rib, the better!

Yeah that teenager in the background does not look too thrilled:rotfl:.

Love looking around the Japan store.

MeMom what kind of car did you end up getting?

It is miserable here today. Foggy & raining (maybe sleet). A good day to be inside & dissing.

We got the rain but that big swirlie thing is bringing more back around. They are not calling for snow/ice here but they may be wrong. :confused3

Just a yucky morning.

Cute pics with B&B!! Looked like some good sized pearls. That store is really full of cool things. Stay safe in the weather-sorry you don't get to see your girls :sad2::hug:

It is -5 outside, but it feels like -23 with the wind chill today. Good day to catch up on trip reports!

Love your pictures with Belle and Beast. Brooklyn is such a patient sister at the character greetings!

Stay warm and safe today, MeMom! Three days ago they were saying we might get some snow, but I think it is just rain now. And wind. Enough nasty stuff to make us shiver, but nothing to play in. :(

Love the pictures of the girls with Belle and the Beast! So sweet!

A little bit of ice will be enough to keep us out of school, and I am not ready for a snow day yet.

They both are fond of Belle and Beast. Can you imagine how hot that Beast outfit must get?

Oh MeMom, I hope you heal quickly! Sounds like a very nasty fall!

I'm really hoping they are wrong about the snow we are supposed to get. They are talking snow/ice mix here and I really don't want that.

We've been really busy at my house preparing for Mom and Bob's visit. We are all so excited because we haven't seen them since June.

Looking forward to your October trip!

I'm sure it was grace in action. :laughing:

I spent yesterday getting the house in order. I had the kitchen all fixed up for the girls with a bunch of Disney characters all over wearing Santa hats and holding presents. I thought they would get a kick out of that. Now that they are not coming, I will gather them up and put them on hold until they come at Christmas.

Have much fun with your family!

Good Sunday morning!

I hope you are staying warm and dry today. I agree with you, a snow day this close to break isn't a good thing. It rained here all day yesterday. We had plans to go to Busch Gardens for their Christmas displays. We still went-it rained on us the whole time but we still had a great time. It got me so excited for my trip coming up!

I loved your Belle and Beast pictures. I saw them, across the way, last June but Ellie and I had just waited for-ev-er for Marie and neither of us had it in us to walk all the way back over there and wait for them too.

Your pick a pearl CM is the same one we have had both times! She is quite animated. What did Jill do with the pearls? The first time we had Ellie's made into a ring. This time I bought the Cinderella carriage cages off of ebay.

Wigd had sent us all the carriages, so that's what they did.

I'll have to check your report for Busch Gardens pictures.

Drew went out into the elements to seal up the vents around the house, but I have been toasty warm inside all day. :thumbsup2
The heating bill is going to be terrible, though. :eek:

Enjoyd the shopping in Japan this morning! We didn't really explore that store too much as it was getting late and only had time for pick-a-pearl. I really like the bag with the cats.

Poor little Brooklynn's face is so red! You can tell it was hot!

I would be happy to have that heat now. I freeze through and through in the winter. I can tolerate the heat so much better.

Another fabulous installement of shopping photos!
The department store in Japan is my fav in the WS.

It is massive. So much to look at. :)
If they will let us keep our same countries for our culture activity at school, we can just keep adding to our things each year. I can pick up some things from that store every trip and use a little of my classroom money.

There are so many fun things to look at in that department store!

Super cute pics of the girls with Beauty and the Beast!

You should DEFINITELY ask for someone to do your housework for you for Christmas. The more you can avoid aggravating that rib, the better!

I know that my sweet kids will be happy to help. :love:

Yeah that teenager in the background does not look too thrilled:rotfl:.

Love looking around the Japan store.

MeMom what kind of car did you end up getting?

It is miserable here today. Foggy & raining (maybe sleet). A good day to be inside & dissing.

I got a Toyota 4-Runner from a friend. It's a 1999 and has 190,000 miles on it. I hope it will last a while. It belongs to my mechanic friend's oldest son. He's the only person that has worked on it, so I know it is well cared for.

It is truly an indoor day. I had hot chocolate earlier, and it was perfect as the snow fell out the window.

We got the rain but that big swirlie thing is bringing more back around. They are not calling for snow/ice here but they may be wrong. :confused3

Just a yucky morning.

I'd rather have the snow than the rain today.
I'd rather have the rain than the snow tomorrow.
I'd rather have 72 than 22 both days.:)

Cute pics with B&B!! Looked like some good sized pearls. That store is really full of cool things. Stay safe in the weather-sorry you don't get to see your girls :sad2::hug:

I was sad not to have my girls, but it was more important that they got on back home before it got bad. I will see them next weekend, but it was a bummer not seeing them today, as planned. Trent just called and was saying how much it hurts him not to see them.

It is -5 outside, but it feels like -23 with the wind chill today. Good day to catch up on trip reports!

Love your pictures with Belle and Beast. Brooklyn is such a patient sister at the character greetings!

Brooklynn is so good about waiting for Bella to go through all her antics. She just bides her time and holds her pose while Bella is rounded up. I love that sweet big girl! :love:

I guess I should be happy with our 20's. I hope it will get back to more normal temperatures after a short cold snap, though. This is eating up some of my Disney dollars! :upsidedow

What is Jill praying about, do you think? :)

IMG_8165.jpg

Not sure, but currently I am praying for forgiveness because I am going to KILL you for posting that picture!

I'm hoping to be able to keep up on this new TR! :laughing: I'm looking extra forward to reading your TR, as I am planning a suprise trip for my youngest daughter this Aug.
Sorry to hear that you hurt yourself MeMom. You need to be more careful with your laundry! :)

Not sure, but currently I am praying for forgiveness because I am going to KILL you for posting that picture!

:rotfl2: Jill, I think you are taking a moment, just a short moment to relax and enjoy. I am sure a nanosecond later, you are wide eyed and ready to corral a certain little girl that is getting tired of her stroller. :rotfl2:

Aw I bet Trent does miss everybody.

My friend has had her 4 Runner for at least 5 or 6 years now & LOVES it. Good luck with it. I hope you get many years out of it.

:)Jill you are too funny. I bet we all close our eyes & relax at one point or another while we are there but I am the one holding the camera so no one will get me with my eyes closed;)

Wow, Morocco looks so empty. Great time to get some pictures!:thumbsup2

I was thinking that you could hardly tell in the pictures it was July until the pictures with Belle and the Beast. I guess is was hot out after all!

Pick-a-Pearl looks like fun, except if you are the teenage boy!:rotfl2:

Stay warm MeMom and I hope Jill made it home safe and sound.:goodvibes

Awww...the Beauty and the Beast pics are adorable! :goodvibes

Pick a pearl looks like it was a success! Those are some nice pearls! :thumbsup2

Stay warm with all that nasty weather...and hope Jill made it home safely! :hug: We already have about 5 inches on the ground here and they said we can expect 1-3 more. Ugh! :sad2:

It's crazy that you guys are getting all sorts of nasty weather and we're not! It was really cold here all last week (20's and 30's but it felt even colder with the wind chills), but yesterday and today it warmed up to the upper 40's, so it's been pouring rain all day. I'm actually okay with it because I am not ready for a ton of snow right now!

Very nice pearls the girls got :thumbsup2 I love the ring I made there. I love watching the whole thing they do, it's so cute!

It is freezing outside. In Knoxville we have a little over inch of snow, as far as I can tell. They cancelled school around 7. In my fifteen years of life I can honestly say I have never, EVER seen this much snow.

It's awesome.

What is Jill praying about, do you think? :)

IMG_8165.jpg

Dear Lord, please let Bella stay in her stroller for 5 minutes. Please? With a cherry on top? Thank you.

;)

:rotfl:

Great updates! The pictures with Beauty and the Beast are just darling! That is a GREAT Belle, she's just beautiful!

Love the Pick a Pearl too. I have wanted to do that on several trips, but haven't found a cheap enough setting that I like and would wear. I do like the carriage, but I wear more big/funky jewelry pieces, so I'm afraid it wouldn't ever get worn. Someday I'd maybe like to make a pearl ring or something.

Ya....I am running to catch up...does page 8 count as a fan still? :confused3:rotfl:

No matter what page we're on when you show up, you're still our friend. :goodvibes

What? I was just pointing out that you are a praying woman.
That's a good thing. :)

I'm hoping to be able to keep up on this new TR! I'm looking extra forward to reading your TR, as I am planning a suprise trip for my youngest daughter this Aug.
Sorry to hear that you hurt yourself MeMom. You need to be more careful with your laundry!

Believe me, I go down those steps with extra caution now.

A surprise trip will be awesome! What are the details? You know you have to let us in on it.

:rotfl2: Jill, I think you are taking a moment, just a short moment to relax and enjoy. I am sure a nanosecond later, you are wide eyed and ready to corral a certain little girl that is getting tired of her stroller.

Yes, that is it. She is relaxing and enjoying the ride. Disney boat rides are nice. ::yes::

Great WS pictures! Hope your ribs are getting better.

Thanks.
Not much difference, really. The bruises are almost gone, but the inside still feels the same.

Aw I bet Trent does miss everybody.

My friend has had her 4 Runner for at least 5 or 6 years now & LOVES it. Good luck with it. I hope you get many years out of it.

Jill you are too funny. I bet we all close our eyes & relax at one point or another while we are there but I am the one holding the camera so no one will get me with my eyes closed

Jill is well aware that I might take her picture at any second. If she closes her eyes or chews with her mouth open or whatever, she knows it's possible photo fodder. :laughing:

I hope the 4-Runner runs on and on and on, too. :thumbsup2

Wow, Morocco looks so empty. Great time to get some pictures!

I was thinking that you could hardly tell in the pictures it was July until the pictures with Belle and the Beast. I guess is was hot out after all!

Pick-a-Pearl looks like fun, except if you are the teenage boy!

Stay warm MeMom and I hope Jill made it home safe and sound.

It was good that they left early and went straight home. The roads got bad later in the day, as expected.

Poor Brookie - she held up well under the heat, though.

Awww...the Beauty and the Beast pics are adorable!

Pick a pearl looks like it was a success! Those are some nice pearls!

Stay warm with all that nasty weather...and hope Jill made it home safely! We already have about 5 inches on the ground here and they said we can expect 1-3 more. Ugh!

How often do you guys get a snow day? With us not having the heavy snowplow equipment, and with all of our hills and curves, it doesn't take much for us to have one.

It's crazy that you guys are getting all sorts of nasty weather and we're not! It was really cold here all last week (20's and 30's but it felt even colder with the wind chills), but yesterday and today it warmed up to the upper 40's, so it's been pouring rain all day. I'm actually okay with it because I am not ready for a ton of snow right now!

Very nice pearls the girls got I love the ring I made there. I love watching the whole thing they do, it's so cute!

I hope we don't have a severely cold winter. I can't take the high heating bills, and my brain freezes in the cold. I know in about a month we'll have the 40 and you'll have the 16, though, so I guess we can be happy for you right now.

It is freezing outside. In Knoxville we have a little over inch of snow, as far as I can tell. They cancelled school around 7. In my fifteen years of life I can honestly say I have never, EVER seen this much snow.

It's awesome.

We've had a few 5-8 inch snows in this area since I moved here my junior year in high school.

Did you get a snow day today?

Dear Lord, please let Bella stay in her stroller for 5 minutes. Please? With a cherry on top? Thank you.

Great updates! The pictures with Beauty and the Beast are just darling! That is a GREAT Belle, she's just beautiful!

Love the Pick a Pearl too. I have wanted to do that on several trips, but haven't found a cheap enough setting that I like and would wear. I do like the carriage, but I wear more big/funky jewelry pieces, so I'm afraid it wouldn't ever get worn. Someday I'd maybe like to make a pearl ring or something.

I thought that Belle was perfect for the part, too.

Do you have some cool Disney big funky jewelry?

So, we did have that snow day today. Roads were iced over and the temp was 11 earlier. We'll see about tomorrow. I really hope it gets good enough to go and just do a "drivers' discretion" on the buses. We only get four snow days this year, so we only have three left for the harsher January and February months. Maybe we will get lucky and have a mild winter.

I took the chance to work on report cards, so at least I was productive. I'm ready to just go in and do the rest of this week, since it was going to a fun and easy week anyway. Safety first, though, of course, so whatever is best for no one getting hurt in travel works for me.

On with Epcot.

It appears that we were hungry, so we stopped here.

IMG_8243.jpg

Some of our food.

IMG_8244.jpg

IMG_8245.jpg

After eating, another country and another letter.

IMG_8248.jpg

Not sure that was in the alphabet, either, was it? Maybe it was.

IMG_8249.jpg

IMG_8246.jpg

World Showcase performers.

IMG_8250.jpg

In Germany, we saw this Princess.

IMG_8252.jpg

Brooklynn momentarily coaxes Bella near.

IMG_8253.jpg

I think Jill was saying, 'Come back here, devil-child!' here. :rotfl:

IMG_8255.jpg

And in this one, I think she is off chasing the devil-child. ;)

IMG_8256.jpg

Time to go toward the bus stop to head back to Pop.

IMG_8260.jpg

IMG_8261.jpg

Tonight, it's time for more Bubby time.

IMG_8267.jpg

It's our last Disney night and the last time we will see him until Brooklynn's birthday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter