My MIL is Missing - Update - Found!

I can't even imagine what you are going through.

:hug: My prayers are being sent for her safe return.

I am hoping that you and your family get some good news soon:hug:

I'm keeping your MIL and family in my thoughts and prayers. :hug: I'm hoping and praying she will be alright.

Prayers said for your MIL and that she is found safe and that she is found soon... Please keep us posted as we are all going to worry about her and your family...:hug:

Oh My! :eek:

I will be keeping your MIL and your entire family in my prayers!
I hope she is found FAST and SAFE!

Please, keep us posted!!

:grouphug:

I don't live in your area, but I will pray for her safe return..

This is a wonderful thing you are doing for your MIL - getting her photo and info out there for anyone who may have seen her..:hug:

Oh, I'm so sorry for what your family is going through. My prayers for her quick and safe return to your family. :hug: I'm forwarding the Missing Poster to
family in Arizona and Nevada.
A few additional ideas: Find her telephone book and call everyone.
Have her neighbors been questioned? Did they see anything?
Has anyone retraced the routes she may have taken back and forth to work? Go to gas stations or stores she may have stopped at while on the way home, (talk to people on that shift) Show her photo and ask if they saw her. Those routes are important areas to put up the Missing Posters.
Since the police has her listed as missing involuntarily, ask them if they can
help get this information out to the media. If not, keep calling the media
and stating how the police have her listed. It will call attention to her.
Please let us know how how it's going when you can.

I'm sorry about what your family is going through. You all are in my prayers. I will email the poster to a friend that recently moved to Phoenix and works in Mesa.

Thanks, everyone. I will keep you updated. As of right now, there is no new information. We contacted an old family friend in the police department who is going to shake the trees tomorrow and see why we don't have a detective assigned yet.

We're holding out hope she went away for the weekend (without wallet, keys or phone!) and will turn up at work tomorrow. Hope is the best we can do.

She will be in my prayers tonight. Hoping for a great update tomorrow

Thanks, everyone. I will keep you updated. As of right now, there is no new information. We contacted an old family friend in the police department who is going to shake the trees tomorrow and see why we don't have a detective assigned yet.

We're holding out hope she went away for the weekend (without wallet, keys or phone!) and will turn up at work tomorrow. Hope is the best we can do.

:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter