• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"My Favorite" Disney character sent/received....COMPLETED!!!

Come and join us for our newest exchange-

The Locally Made Exchange-send items that are made in your state and recieve things from your pals area. :)

How was the trip, Michelle??

It was great, Nancy, thanks for asking! Our first day was at Animal Kingdom, and we were asked to be in the parade! But then the parade got rained out - :sad2: - oh. well - wasn't meant to be - but Expedition Everest was awesome - and I will NEVER do it again[not a roller coaster person here, but glad I did it]. Saw Illuminations for the first time[after 6 trips, can you believe it?], and eating at Sci Fi was another first. POP was great - all in all a wonderful trip - and a few lil' WDW surprises for my exchange recepient, too!

I totally lost this thread! I got my name, however, and everything is boxed up, ready to be shipped tomorrow!

Package is ready to go out tomorrow! P.O is not open today.

Tigger113 said:
I sent mine out today and I recieved a cute stitch plush from Zen1!
Thanks~

Wow, that was fast! I hope you like him, I just love Stitch myself( he is one of my many fav.'s).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter