"My Favorite" Disney character sent/received....COMPLETED!!!

Mickey Fanatic said:
This is great the ones TO Canada arrived today too! :thumbsup2

From Tammy (shugardrawers) I got a great Mickey Mouse pillow and a Mickey Mouse photo album which I will fill with pix from our trip in May! :woohoo:

And from Jill (Quasi123) I got a Mickey mechanical pencil which is already in my work pencil case, a Mickey bookmark pen, and a Mickey zipper pull. :cheer2:

Thank you very much Jill and Tammy they were great gifts. And thank Meriweather for organizing us all and keeping us on track! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I'm glad it has finally arrived. I was beginning to worry! I'm glad you liked everything. :goodvibes

Meriweather said:
hmmm....no post yet on that package :confused3

Well, :rolleyes: I contacted the person I send it too, and she told me that the package arrived on MONDAY! And she couldn't find the page to post. :rolleyes: You can PM her or contact her to get over the issue. She might be busy or something I don't know! Thanks

I had already heard from her....she was going to post.
Still had one nonsender :(

This exchange is complete :)

Hopefully Shannon will find the page and post about it, but I do know it arrived.

Oh OK! She might be looking for the page over at the CM :confused3

Oh well, I hope she liked it. :rolleyes1

Thanks for the link it is finals week so I did not have a lot of time to look on the boards.
My package arrived on Monday (Thanks Pixiedust32) I gad a tinkerbell notebook pen and wallet that I did manage to getahold of before my daughter and a pair of tigger socks that I will probably never see again as they are now on my daughters feet :confused3 oh well at least someone is getting to enjoy them. Thanks again

shannon1219 said:
Thanks for the link it is finals week so I did not have a lot of time to look on the boards.
My package arrived on Monday (Thanks Pixiedust32) I gad a tinkerbell notebook pen and wallet that I did manage to getahold of before my daughter and a pair of tigger socks that I will probably never see again as they are now on my daughters feet :confused3 oh well at least someone is getting to enjoy them. Thanks again

My pleasure! Glad you found it. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter