• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

My DS Gave Us Her Marriott Points Banked With Interval

shoes99

DIS Veteran
Two weeks ago my sister asked me if we wanted her banked with Interval, Marriott points since none of her sons wants them. I said sure, her BIL, my DH is turning 65 on March 2nd and we would love to be near WDW for that Celebration. We are retired so we can travel at the drop of a hat. The timeshare she picked for us is Marriott Cypress Harbour. We are thrilled. In 2008 we went with her to Marriot Grande Vista and loved it. We are onsite folks, but love last minute off site trips. We are from NJ and the cold weather is getting to us.
Michele

We adore Marriott's Cypress Harbour. It reminds me of Disney's Old Key West resort - very peaceful. We like Building 50 or 51 so we're close to the main pool and lobby.

You should really like Cypress Harbour. IMO it's an outstanding resort. We're spending a couple of weeks there this winter ourselves.

We like Building 62 (Conch Key) as it's a lttle bit away from all the main action near the two major pool areas but is next to the lightly used Bayside pool - often we're the only people using it - and the building is located at the end of the lake with a very nice view.

Here's a link to the resort layout map http://timeshares.marriott-vacation...resorts/marriott-cypress-harbour/pdfs/map.pdf and there's lots of detail about the resort at this site, too.

If you decide to make a location request I'd suggest that you call the resort (407-238-1300) a couple of weeks before your check-in date so they can add that to your reservation. The Cypress Harbour reservation staff is among the most accomodating that we've found in our timeshare adventures.

Enjoy!

Dick Taylor

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter