My door did not open for me!!!!!

A coworker seriously asked me yesterday if you could pet the tigers at AK! :scared1:
It's Ok by me. One more idiot out of the gene pool.
Another Darwin award winner steps up to the plate and puts it out of the park!

As I understand it in the contract, since you own it you can paint it. And I quote: Article 4, Section 3: Pertaining to changes within each unit: "All owners may make necessary changes to the decor of each unit as they see fit including but not limited to: painting, flooring, electrical, and demolition of walls to create a more spacious environment for the enjoyment of the owners."

Go ahead and open up that standard view wall and make it a pool view!

We can probably get away with painting and knocking down walls. Considering the excellent job:rotfl2: that mousekeeping does, they probably won't notice til we have 50-75% of the whole resort 'renovated'.

Shocking, just shocking at these stories.
(i do find it crazy that every year they remember who i was there with the year before. if they can remember that, the least they can do is make me dinner instead of making me go all the way up to cali grill to eat.)

Shocking, just shocking at these stories.
(i do find it crazy that every year they remember who i was there with the year before. if they can remember that, the least they can do is make me dinner instead of making me go all the way up to cali grill to eat.)

I get daily grill prep service at BLT.

I put my grill on the balcony, and by evening Disney will load it up with some fresh foul and free kindling. I just start the grill and get a tasty meal, no walking to Cali grill!

as a former Disney cast member, I actually took a lot of these seriously...because these are things guests actually say...but these are soooo funny!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter