My door did not open for me!!!!!

This is going to be a long run on sentence so pay close attention. So are you guys saying that when we go to disney and the month that we going- 3 out of 4 kids are having their birthdays that month; that not all of the children, and I mean the unbirthday month child, is not going to be able to bareback ride the zebras and the ostrichs at AKL when we have specially added two nights there at the beginning of our MAGICAL PIXIE DUST trip? Well I might as well unpack the corn I was planning to use to lure them our way. Hmmmmmmmmmm that will leave room in the luggage for a hair dryer to come home.

A coworker seriously asked me yesterday if you could pet the tigers at AK! :scared1:

It's a good thing the RFID bracelets are coming. That'll fix a lot of the problems described here.

But wait...its Disney and isnt there cause for celebration on an un-birthday? I mean, Alice herself did it. Eh, just grab another celebrate birthday button and call it good! :thumbsup2

This is going to be a long run on sentence so pay close attention. So are you guys saying that when we go to disney and the month that we going- 3 out of 4 kids are having their birthdays that month; that not all of the children, and I mean the unbirthday month child, is not going to be able to bareback ride the zebras and the ostrichs at AKL when we have specially added two nights there at the beginning of our MAGICAL PIXIE DUST trip? Well I might as well unpack the corn I was planning to use to lure them our way. Hmmmmmmmmmm that will leave room in the luggage for a hair dryer to come home.

BTW, your welcome to all of you. After all, I take full credit for the new pool as SSR. It was the outcome of my complaint that the bathtub in my villa was not big enough.

BTW, your welcome to all of you. After all, I take full credit for the new pool as SSR. It was the outcome of my complaint that the bathtub in my villa was not big enough.

Hey, I didn't mind the water from your flooded room dripping down onto my dining room table, but I drew the line at your water slide blocking the view from my balcony ;)

I think the auto-open doors was just a perk at one time. As we all know, DVC perks can disappear at any time...just like when Mickey and Minnie would do in-room babysitting for DVC members, but now it's gone. My kids really miss that!

;)

Yes, it is true! The automatic doors at the resorts are no longer a DVC-exclusive perk. I stood outside the Wildernesss Lodge for 5 minutes and saw all kinds of riff raff using the doors. I know they weren't DVC members because they weren't wearing the lime green mickey-ear paint chips from Home Depot. :mad:

And where are the jetpacks? I thought all DVC members were given jetpacks to help them "Tinkerbell" around the parks?!? How can I feel like Tink if I cannot fly like Tink??

I have nothing funny to add, but find this board worth a good laugh! Although, now I feel a built guilty about that.....

With regards to some comments as of late.....

sam-the-eagle-i-dont-approve.jpg

;)

I do believe this may have been the best comment yet.:rolleyes1

Not specifically no, as that is against forum rules, but what was the premise of this thread.

Has to be recent complaint threads.

For there to be Satire there has to be an underlying premise that is being made fun of.

Just saying.

Lightening up the board is FUN and creates community. No need to wet blanket things.

This was a good funny read thread for a morning when I had little else to laugh at! Thanks all!:thumbsup2

I don't know what's so funny about this thread. After all, the bus driver told me I could show up at any DVC resort and stay for as long as I wanted if I had my DVC card. :rolleyes:

I just love staying at the Boardwalk Villas.

The complimentary surrey bikes, sea raycers, and pontoon boats are fabulous.

I particularly like the one that goes into Epcot with free dinner and dessert. However, that can be quite the hassle. There always seems to be 10 or 12 people yelling and screaming at me whenever I stroll onto this cruise. I just wave as I see them on the dock with their banners and birthday cakes. What's the big deal?

Can I just say that this is the best thread! In a time when we don't have much to smile about, this thread makes me out right belly laugh! I love it.

Love the satire. Its not just DVC. We see a lot of entitled people here during the summer. That would be another whole thread. If I didn't like this thread I wouldn't keep reading it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter