My ADR day is tomorrow - AHHHHH

tjknitz

DIS Veteran
I've never been to WDW and I'm so exciting to be going this September. Is it normal to be this nervous about making ADR's????
Here is what I'm hoping to get and the order in which I will be making them. Can someone please take a look and give me any advice you have on the order in which I chose them? Help ease my mind :rotfl2:

Arrive 9/11

9/12 CRT breakfast (going to try for 8am, if not, then 10:30am)
(back up would include CP 8am)

9/16 CP breakfast 8am (back up would be CRT if I didn't get it on the 12th)

9/16 Ohana dinner 6pm (anytime between 6-7 would be good) (back ups would be either Chef Mickey or 1900 Park Fare)

9/12 Chef Mickey dinner 6pm (anytime between 5pm - 7pm would work though) backup would be 1900 PF

9/13 Tusker House breakfast (going to try for 8am, if not, then 10:30am)

9/15 - Coral Reed dinner 6pm (anytime between 5-7pm would work) back up I guess would be Garden Grill or 1900 PF

9/14 - 50's PT dinner 6pm (back up would be Sci Fi or Mama Melrose)

I call tomorrow too. Good luck!!
Here is my line up

tonys
50's Prime time (lunch)
Kona
Teppen edo
ohanas
Mickeys backyard BBQ
T-rex
and an extra credit to use somewhere still haven't decided but i am thinking a breakfast.

good luck!!!!

i'm sure you'll get everything your wanting! we did ours earlier this month and we got all our first pics on the days we wanted! the only thing we did not get was an 8pm showing for spirit of aloha, we got a 530 showing instead!

Hi I just booked our 2 days ago. The cm was great and very helpful. We got everything that we wanted. We are going sept 6-13.
O'Hana breakfast on the 7
chef mickey for dinner
1900 parc fare dinner on the 8
50 primetime diner for dinner on the 9
coral reef dinner on the 10
counter service on the friday as we are going to the halloween party:
then we are doing the hoop de do saturday night

good luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter