MVMCP ?’s

travelgoddess

DIS Veteran
We’ll be at the Contemporary from November 13-19, trying to decide on best day to Xmas party? Least busy.

We’ll be at the Contemporary from November 13-19, trying to decide on best day to Xmas party? Least busy.

You’ll get some better feedback if you feed people the party dates and days of the week. It looks like your options are:

Thursday 11/14
Friday 11/15
Sunday 11/17
Tuesday 11/19 (or I guess this could be your check out day, if that’s what you mean above)

Personally I’d avoid Friday, so focus on that Thursday or Sunday, depending on your schedule. I’d probably lean to Sunday.

BUT, it’s all just shades of grey to some extent - my advice would be to pick what works best with the flow of your trip and don’t overthink it too much. Have fun!

Of the dates provided by GADisneyDad, I'd go with the Thursday night party based on "Possible" crowds. There's certainly no way to know the actual crowd size....ever. But, weekends tend to be busy usually. If Tuesday is your check-out day, then I'd stick with Thursday. Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter