• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Must eat at restaurants near DW?

I am a huge fan of Fuddruckers..The 1lb burger is a great deal and big enough to feed 2 people. Benihnana is also a great Japanese Steakhouse.

I religiously adhere to the top choices on Tripadvisor, and was THRILLED by Yellow Dog Eats, a quirky sandwich joint that is a beautiful 20 minute drive from the Magic Kingdom.

Head north on 535 or Apopka Vineland through the tony golf community of Windemere (tiger woods house etc).

I would make the drive even if it took an hour, but if you are an Applebee's, strip mall, chain restaurant person, maybe don't bother.

But if you are looking for some genuine old florida character and insanely good sandwiches, head over there for a Rufus.

Our family's favorite is Tu Tu Tango.
All kinds of arts going on around you. There was a painter, a flamenco dancer, and a belly dancer. Lots of different foods and a great fun atmosphere.
http://www.cafetututango.com/
8625 International Drive

I am another fan of Tu Tu Tango's. DEF. not a childrens restaurants and it's a place for expensive appetizers. Very romantic though :)

Is the Orlando Ale House the same as Miller's Ale House? Any other info on this?

Thank you!

12 days!:thumbsup2

Just curious why it isn't for kids...is it the food, price, or atmosphere?

Thanks! :)

The area in between tables is very small in one room and the artists selling their items take up quite a bit of space as well. The food is bistro appetizer, the price we thought was high for the amount. For atmosphere, think of an artist's loft. HTH!

Is the Orlando Ale House the same as Miller's Ale House? Any other info on this?

Thank you!

12 days!:thumbsup2

Yes, they are the same restaurant. Go check out their menu, they have a little bit of everything and the food is always good. We love this place and always visit at least once during our vacation. Hope you have a great vacation :thumbsup2

Thank you Mouse511!

I thought it was the same thing.. but glad to have the confirmation. I've heard really good things about this restaurant. I think we're going to do this on our second day in Kissimmee. The menu looks like you can't really go wrong. Something for every palate!

Plus, it's always fun to try somewhere new!

Thanks again:worship:

Dee

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter