Murder Mystery in Epcot

Philby: I might be able to figure it out, it'll just take me some time... Again back to the movies, but pretty much every attraction here has a movie in some form or another. Impressions de France and Soarin' both include aerial views over major areas, but Maelstrom is a boatride. Hmm...

remy_12step86.png
: Hmm this is a very complicated and twisted puzzle. Someone would have to be very twisted to want to kill other characters.

Wendy: Well, that's interesting. I know this might make it more confusing, do you think the murderer would take him away from the bakery to make it less obvious, or am I overthinking it?

remy_12step86.png
: Hmm this is a very complicated and twisted puzzle. Someone would have to be very twisted to want to kill other characters.

KP:: Very true, the twisted part. So maybe trying to think and reason this out logically is the wrong way to go. Maybe we need to think in a twisted way to figure it out.

Lady: Ohh poor Russel! That's awful. I wonder if the apron has anything to do with any of the resteraunts in Epcot. If I'm correct, don't they wear aprons at Tapei tokyo in japan?

OOC: i g2g be back later guys

Tink: I think I will go to Impressions de France. Who will join me???

belle deamer:
BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmVtWllPWXB5M3hHb3RLTGsybW5GUGcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

ooc: i'll b on sparaticly the rest of the night. if u want an icon pm me cause i don't think i'll see it on here!!

KP:: Very true, the twisted part. So maybe trying to think and reason this out logically is the wrong way to go. Maybe we need to think in a twisted way to figure it out.

remy_12step86.png
: Exactly. We need to think like a murderer, that way we can figure out what their next step is, and hopefully who it is.

Zazu: Why isn't Scar here, he is the master of sly wicked thoughts

Belle: I heard something about Russell? What happened?

Attention all Park Guests; There has been another murder.

Russell (disney_teen ) was found in France with a chef's apron shoved down his throat.

R.I.P Russell
up_russell1.jpg

Something suspicious was noticed; The remains of the topiaries have been moved from where they were, to in front of the Monorail Station.
We assure you that no one has either left or entered the Park. But somehow they were moved. We aren't sure what this means yet, but the dectives will continue to investigate.
Again we ask that you stay together.

:wizard:

remy_12step86.png
: ^^ That

Zazu: I think the murderer has us in the palm of his/her hand. We don't know wether to complicate it or to simplify it. I think we should simplify to start

Here is what we know so far (Clue [the game] style):

Minnie-killed on Soarin'-with a ribbon
Russell-killed in France- with an apron

This has to do with Remy somehow, but we won't know until the next person is killed. We can't let that happen!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter