Murder Mystery in Epcot

IWasBornToLoveDisney

DIS Veteran
This is it everyone! This is where the game begins!
Please take a moment to review the rules;

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2478601&referrerid=158193

If you are ever unsure of something, check the rules or ask the Park Management (Me!).

This is your list of characters. When a person is murdered, their name will appear in this color. The clue that was found at the crime scene will be posted next to their name.

IWasBornToLoveDisney - Park Management

1. AmandaSparks730 - Belle (Beauty & the Beast) Murdered ~ Three coconuts, one of them broken and leaking milk (on pg. 64)

2. big_thunder_girl - Winnie the Pooh (The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh) Murdered ~ Another note from a Murderer (on pg. 105)

3. I Am What I Am - Mulan (Mulan)

4. MusicalDisneyDreams - Kim Possible (Kim Possible)

5. dramaqueenemj22 - Stitch (Lilo & Stitch)

6. MickeyisBeast - Cinderella (Cinderella) Murdered ~ (on pg. 108)

7. belledreamer - Esmeralda (The Hunchback of Notre Dame) Murdered ~ Broken piece of something metal (on pg. 100)

8. marypops! - Philby (the Kingdom Keeper series) Murdered ~ a thesaurus, opened to the word 'Affianced' (on pg. 81)

9. thisonegirl - Wendy (Peter Pan) Murdered ~ a note from a Murderer (on pg. 107)

10. LittleMissMusical - Amanda (the Kingdom Keepers series)

11. froggy5657 - Zazu (The Lion King)

12. Goofy: )4VOLLEYBALL - Jasmine (Aladdin) Murdered ~ A beaten up throw rug. (on pg. 90)

13. wdwgirl4ever - Tinker Bell (Tinker Bell [so you can talk!])

14. dancer067 - Lady (Lady & the Tramp)

15. pandapants77 - Finn (the Kingdom Keepers series) ~ Left the Game

16. DisGirlAllie - Mary Poppins (Mary Poppins)

17. disney_teen - Russell (Up) Murdered ~ Topiary remains were moved to outside of the Park. (on pg. 43)

18. disfreak24 - Tigger (The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh) Murdered ~ Trail of Beans (on pg. 97)

19. stitchrocks21 - Brer Rabbit (Song of the South [also known from Splash Mountain {which is based on that movie!}]) Murdered ~ A pile of three bananas, one is smashed upon the walkway. (on pg. 101)

20. wdwllamadancer - Peach (Finding Nemo) Murdered ~ Yellow piece of paper with note from Murderers (on pg. 85)

21. ms.tinkerpoo2 - The Mad Hatter (Alice in Wonderland)

22. CowboyErin - Remy (Ratatouille) Murdered ~ A muddy piece of paper, only letters legible were m, n, h, r, s, n, n (on pg. 57)

23. TinkRockz106 - Minnie Mouse (Steamboat Willie) Murdered ~ Small corner of paper found. (on pg. 25)

24. WDWtraveler27 - March Hare (Alice in Wonderland)

Hello and Welcome to Epcot everyone! This is a very special time indeed! Epcot is going to be open 24/7 for the Characters listed above! This is in celebration of their dedication to the park! So enjoy, and don't forget to find that perfect spot for IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth early! :wizard:

Kim Possible:: Awesome! It's a shame Ron couldn't be here. I can't believe his parents shipped him off to Switzerland for summer school.
OOC:: This is gonna be awesome! Thanks for all your work putting this together!
Yay, this is sort of a chance to work on acting! :rotfl: My first few posts will probably be somewhat out of character, sorry.
I got smart this go-round, my list is now on the computer.

Pooh: I do hope Tigger will show up. *snacks on some hunney* I suppose while I wait, a snack won't hurt...

OOC: Man, I really need to go watch a couple of Pooh cartoons now...

Remy: I can't wait for IllumiNations to start! I'll go to France in the World Showcase for a seat.

Cinderella: Oh my, how fun this seems to be! I wish Prince Charming could've come with me. But someone had to stay back and watch over my castle!

Tinkerbell: Oh, this will be so much fun!!!! The other fairies will be so jealous!!! Hmmm....where to go to sit for Illuminations...

A note to all Park Guests; Although Epcot's International Flower & Garden Festival is officially over, some of the topiaries are still out around the park. Please do not touch them! Thank you! :wizard:

:tink: I think I will join you two, if you don't mind... *plops down between Remy and Pooh*

OOC: this is so much fun :) lol

OOC: Do you think I should notify all of the playes that it has started??? :/

:tink: I think I will join you two, if you don't mind... *plops down between Remy and Pooh*

OOC: this is so much fun :) lol

remy_12step86.png
: Hi guys :goodvibes

:tink: Sorry, Pooh I haven't. So, Remy how's the restaurant going? Oh, do you have any honey with you? I bet Pooh would like some.

Philby: Illuminations has to be my favourite night-time show at Walt Disney World. With so few people in the park, it can't be too hard to get a great view. But there's still enough time to catch some rides before the show starts. I hope Innovations is still open...

KP:: That's odd that some of the topiaries are still up. I suppose it's nothing, but I'll keep my eyes peeled just in case. In the mean time, I think I'll head over to Japan to watch IllumiNations.
OOC:: Do I smell the set-up for the set-up murder?

:tink: That's great Remy! Hey Kim, maybe I'll join you later! I want to try to find the best spot to watch Illuminations, so I'll see you for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter