Murder Mystery in Epcot

b32ad363.jpg
: Could the apron pothibly be a clue? That Remy ith next? Or somethings going to happen near a food place next?

:stitch: I agree that the appron is a clue. I hope it doesn't mean remy next. But maybe its a food place.

Tinkerbell: Oh! Poor Russell!!! He was such a sweet little boy...if you don't mind I think I will join you guys in France. I am not staying by myself again!

pooh: Oh bother....Who would do such a thing? We were beginning to be good friends..
Oh! Now I know what mo means...Mo as in monorail!

ooc: Wow....Scary murder...Poor kid.

Something suspicious was noticed; The remains of the topiaries have been moved from where they were, to in front of the Monorail Station.
We assure you that no one has either left or entered the Park. But somehow they were moved. We aren't sure what this means yet, but the dectives will continue to investigate.

:wizard:

b32ad363.jpg
: Could the apron pothibly be a clue? That Remy ith next? Or somethings going to happen near a food place next?

OOC: *shakes head 'no'... see the selected message from Park Management... :rolleyes1

KP:: Oh no, poor Russel! This is horrible! We have to stop the murderer before someone else gets killed! *goes to join everyone in France*

OOC:: Man, have a fight with your sister and you miss so much. :sad2:

:stitch: maybe i'll follow you guys to France because i don't want to me alone. *run to catch up* My guess for the food place is in Morocco to keep the MO in. What do you think mad hatter.

remy_12step86.png
: I'm not sure what to think! This puzzle is very confusing to people with tiny brains like me.

Mulan: I've been trying to figure this out...

Minne was found, on Soarin', with a small piece of paper that said "M.O"

Russell was found in France, and the topiary pieces were moved to the Monorail Station.

I have an idea! I'll catch up with you later. *Runs to the Monorail Station*

Wendy: Oh no, not Russel! Poor boy. So, shall we head to France?

OOC: Thanks for the icon! I'm changing it in a sec!

Mulan: I've been trying to figure this out...

Minne was found, on Soarin', with a small piece of paper that said "M.O"

Russell was found in France, and the topiary pieces were moved to the Monorail Station.

I have an idea! I'll catch up with you later. *Runs to the Monorail Station*

pooh: Im not so sure about that...You wont be safe from the, er...Heffalumps and woozles.

*runs off to France with others....* (but isnt very fast at all...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter