Murder Mystery in Epcot

Belle: Oh, dear. He was such a sweet boy, too :(

remy_12step86.png
: Yes he was :sad1:

Wendy: Well, a ribbon and an apron is something you would wear...but not everyone wears one.

Belle: Well, in this peasant dress, I wear an apron...and I have a ribbon in my hair...

OOC: Sorry everyone, i was at the beach today, so i couldn't get on. Wow...i missed like 8 pages and a murder. Can anyone please recap for me.

:tigger: oh my, i seem to have slept through the day! Oh my goodness! Russel is...gone. :sad2::sad1: R.I.P. little buddy :guilty:

remy_12step86.png
: I really have no idea who this could be. I'm really scared *jumps into Belle's apron pocket and hides*

Belle: It'll be okay, Remy. Come on. Let's go to Mexico and take a nice boat ride on the Grand Fiesta Tour.

:tigger: Remy, would you mind if i joined you and belle? Where are you going might i ask. I just don't want to be alone with all these murders about...

Belle: It'll be okay, Remy. Come on. Let's go to Mexico and take a nice boat ride on the Grand Fiesta Tour.

remy_12step86.png
: I hope so. Okay, hopefully the ride will take my mind off of things.

:tigger: Remy, would you mind if i joined you and belle? Where are you going might i ask. I just don't want to be alone with all these murders about...

remy_12step86.png
: Of course you can come! We're going to ride the boat ride in Mexico.

Esmeralda: Sorry I'm late! Clopin needed me to do another performance... I can't believe Russel's been murdered! Where is everyone heading now? I really don't want to be by myself...

OOC: Whew! That was alot of reading to catch up on... And thanks LittleMissMusical for my new avatar! I LOVE IT! :goodvibes

Belle: We should all stick together, after all. Esmeralda, we're going to Mexico to ride the boat ride. Come with us!

:tigger: Thanks Remy! :) I definately didn't want to be alone after all of these murders. With all of this happening i feel quite scared in this park. :eek:

:tigger: Thanks Remy! :) I definately didn't want to be alone after all of these murders. With all of this happening i feel quite scared in this park. :eek:

remy_12step86.png
: Yeah, being alone is certainly not a good idea right now. I'm scared too Tigger, hopefully everything will be fixed soon.

Belle: Maybe I should tell a story on our way to Mexico? It might take our minds off of these terrible deaths.

Esmeralda: I do love your stories Belle. BTW, I just had a thought back to Minnie's murder; she was found with a white ribbon around her neck. Do you think that and the latest clue are connected? Maybe the white ribbon came from it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter