Murder Mystery in Epcot

Zazu: Do you think the color or kind of paper matters? Thin and gray I was thinking wrapping paper, but you can't put any words on wrapping paper

Attention all Park Guests; There has been another murder.

Russell (disney_teen ) was found in France with a chef's apron shoved down his throat.

R.I.P Russell
up_russell1.jpg

Something suspicious was noticed; The remains of the topiaries have been moved from where they were, to in front of the Monorail Station.
We assure you that no one has either left or entered the Park. But somehow they were moved. We aren't sure what this means yet, but the dectives will continue to investigate.
Again we ask that you stay together.

:wizard:

remy_12step86.png
: Exactly. I really hope that the murderer won't come back.

b32ad363.jpg
: Thame here.

March Hare: I found.... KETCHUP :DDD

b32ad363.jpg
: KETCHUP!? We neeeed thugar!

:stitch: Well the morning past so i guess the MO isn't from morning. I think it either is the list of the ones who are going to get murder or where the murder is going to take place. Where is everyone now because i'm alone and worried i'm next.

OOC: Can the person making icons make me one too. I would really appericate it. Oh yeah i'm stitch.

b32ad363.jpg
: Right, morning is out of the question.

Zazu: Do you think the color or kind of paper matters? Thin and gray I was thinking wrapping paper, but you can't put any words on wrapping paper

b32ad363.jpg
:Could it be newspaper? Or a map?

Mulan: Poor Russell.

He was found in France with a chef's apron? I wonder...

Zazu: Oh no, Russell? These murderers have no morals, he was merely a boy. How could the topiaries have been moved? A strong breeze wouldn't have moved all of the remains. Someone must have moved them.

Zazu: Mulan: Poor Russel.

He was found in France with a chef's apron? I wonder...
Zazu: I think someone is trying to frame Remy. No one with any sense would use something of their own to murder someone

Attention all Park Guests; There has been another murder.

Russell (disney_teen ) was found in France with a chef's apron shoved down his throat.

R.I.P Russell
up_russell1.jpg

Something suspicious was noticed; The remains of the topiaries have been moved from where they were, to in front of the Monorail Station.
We assure you that no one has either left or entered the Park. But somehow they were moved. We aren't sure what this means yet, but the dectives will continue to investigate.
Again we ask that you stay together.

:wizard:

b32ad363.jpg
: Oh, poor Russel. :(
Now the Mo could be monorail even more than we thought. And what about France? It's right next to Morocco, on Monday.

remy_12step86.png
: Oh no! Poor Russel :sad2: . Maybe the MO was the clue, as in the topiaries being moved to the monorail station? Maybe that's where we could check.

Mulan: I think we should split up. One group goes and checks out the monorail station, one check out France and the other should check out Morocco.

I'll head over to France.

mo for MOved!!!! poor russell... now who will take care of dug? i couldn't have been remy, could it?

ooc: stitch, i have ur icon:
BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlN1Um9jWUJ5M3hHWTRrTFAybW5GUGcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

Philby: Curiouser and curiouser... How can topiary remains move by themselves? I guess someone could of catapulted them over the gates, but something like that would have been noticeable by anyone. Somebody could possibly fly them over, but nobody left the park... Somebody could have levitated them over the gates, but that's rather unlogical... My this is a conundrum.

b32ad363.jpg
: Could the apron pothibly be a clue? That Remy ith next? Or somethings going to happen near a food place next?

mo for MOved!!!! poor russell... now who will take care of dug? i couldn't have been remy, could it?

ooc: stitch, i have ur icon:
BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFlN1Um9jWUJ5M3hHWTRrTFAybW5GUGcAAAACaWQKAWUAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg

ooc: thanks soo much :hug: i love it.

:stitch: Another murder!!!!! :scared1: something creeping is going on here. Poor russel :guilty: how sad. we deff have to stay together. i will join the group going to the monrail.

Park Guests; Please do NOT leave the park. The Monorail Stations is Not within the Park boundaries and we are asking that you do not leave the Park. Thank You. :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter