MSP hotel where I can leave my car

klynn

DIS Veteran
I'm looking for a hotel for the night before our flight where I can leave our car while we are gone. What would you suggest?

klynn said:
I'm looking for a hotel for the night before our flight where I can leave our car while we are gone. What would you suggest?
http://www.hobbittravel.com/park.htm
I highly recommend the Crowne Plaza in Eagan! We love it. Through the link above you can get it for 85/night. There is a 20 booking fee, but it is still a good deal.

You can also get 99/night at the Comfort Inn MOA if you are flying Sun Country. It is listed on their web site. My mom has stayed there and liked it.

Have a great time!

Duds

That all depends on your travel dates. If you are going to Disney in the summer months a hotel more the 15 mins from the airport will do.

If you are going anytime between October 31 - April 30, I would suggest a hotel closer to the MSP. They have serveral hotels right of 34th Avenue Exit & 494 across from the Park-n-Fly or they have serveral hotels along the 494 freeway. Most of these hotels will allow you to leave your car at their hotel and take their hotel shuttle to the airport.

I travel the parking lot known as Highway 494 everyday and I would't chance it in the winter months. Plus, it the Highway 494 is the quickest way for me to get to the Disney Store at the Mall of America. I have alot of experience with Minnesotan's forgetting how to driver every winter. Including those who have lived here all of their lives :).

Have a great trip whenever you go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter