Mousesavers Newsletter discount tickets - Registered to late?

Alice I sent it to you. Swampy can you retype your email because there is part of it missing....

fordnmel(at) ?? dot com :confused3

Can someone please send me the link for the mousesaver newsletter for undercover tourist discount? I'm also ready to buy my tickets and signed up too late for the newsletter. Thanks so much!
My email is ginalenski(at)yahoo(dot)com

Thanks for the info about the Mousesavers newsletter. Is there a discount code in every monthly issue or just the most recent one? We aren't travelling until next March but am thinking of purchasing tickets now while the dollar is good and before the annual price increase.

Thanks for your help!

Discount code - and lots more information - in every issue.

All you posters asking for the newsletter to be forwarded: PLEASE GO REGISTER FOR IT AS WELL, if you haven't already.

Mary puts a lot of time and effort into the website, the newsletter, and the Hot Deals! e-mail every month. Show your appreciation by increasing her circulation.

I work for a Realtor and she subscribes to a service that provides a monthly marketing piece (they print it and send it to her, we mail it out to her clients). Last month's topic was on travel tips -- and prominently, right in the middle of page 1, there was a special graphic that said "Mousesavers.com provides info on Disney deals and discounts"! As a loyal Mousesavers reader, I immediately let Mary know -- this goes out to thousands of Realtor clients across the country, and I hope she gets lots of new subscribers from it! She was thrilled with the mention.

I signed up for the mousesaver newsletter in March, but didn't get an email. Could someone forward me the newsletter?

safecrasher(at)yahoo(dot)com

I am leaving for Disney in three weeks and would really appreciate someone sending me the newsletter with the link also. whitebassboy(at)yahoo(dot)com

Until/unless someone forwards the newsletter: crashley04, did you check your spam and trash folders; and whitebassboy, if you register right now (which you should anyway), you should get the Hot Deals! booster e-mail - with the UCT discount!

I registered there a couple of days ago. The only email sent to me so far is the one confirming my email address.

Assuming you confirmed your email address as instructed, the MouseSavers newsletter is sent on the 15th of each month. The next one will be issued on 5/15. Check your email account's spam folder if you registered before 4/15. Add the MouseSavers Newsletter email sender address to your contact: msnl@mousesavers.com

They're really very reliable about getting the newsletter out on time to everyone. You either missed the cutoff or the message got tagged as spam.

Threads like this are started almost every week by people who didn't sign up on time, didn't confirm their email in time, accidentally deleted the message, didn't get the newsletter, etc., etc. Personally, I don't want to send my copy to a stranger via email. The "phishing for valid emails" scams come to mind.

I wonder if the publisher would be able to have new registrants sent the most recent newsletter automatically, as a "Welcome" message, or set up a different email address with the current issue as the "autoreply" message? Then, people who need a copy could send a message to "something@mousesavers.com" and get the current issue in reply. Just throwing ideas out there since there's obviously a need to access back issues.

Subscribed a few weeks ago and didn't get one because I was too late. Can someone please send the April 2012 newsletter to histeven(at)thefreesite(dot)com

I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks.

Correct. I saw the reference to the Hot Deals update earlier in the thread and then scoured spam and trash folders and did not find it.

Correct. I saw the reference to the Hot Deals update earlier in the thread and then scoured spam and trash folders and did not find it.

How odd, especially if you signed up weeks ago. I would contact Mary and let her know. Did you try signing up again? The newsletter comes out next week.

whitebassboy, histeven, crashley04, glenski

You should each have a copy of both the April newsletter and the 5/7 update letter in your mailbox in a few moments!

Sent from semo233@.....

I just signed up for the MouseSavers newsletter today, so obviously too late for this month, but would love to see it. Can someone please forward it to me?

Thanks

I just signed up for the MouseSavers.com site and apparently just missed the newsletter. We're considering booking a trip within the next few weeks, so I'm wondering if someone would be so kind as to forward me the latest newsletter.

My e-mail is esmeet7[at]gmail[dot]com.

Thanks in advance.

UglyCook and esmeet7: why do you each think you missed the May newsletter? You each signed up on the thirteenth, right? That's before (not on or after) the fifteenth - so you'll be getting the May Mousesavers newsletter along with everyone else, Tuesday morning.

I had a big DUH moment, I thought it was the 19th when I signed up. Got my newsletter today and it has already been a BIG help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter