Mousesavers Newsletter discount tickets - Registered to late?

I just signed up for the MouseSavers newsletter today, so obviously too late for this month, but would love to see it. Can someone please forward it to me?

I would be grateful if someone would forward me the newsletter as well. I registered this morning, but just missed the May newsletter

webb. clemmer@gmail. com

Thanks ever so much!

Hello everyone,

I JUST subscribed to the Mousesavers.com newletter today and the newsletters come out on May 15th. I know that Mary stated she does not re send Newsletters so if anyone has the May 15th letter would you please send to me at dfncorp at yahoo dot com. We are taking a family trip to Universal and I see there is a special link that I need to access in the newsletter.

Thank you soooo much! :)

Everyone who requested a copy of the May newsletter on this page is getting one in a few minutes! From email: semo233

I just signed up for the MouseSavers newsletter today, so obviously too late for this month, but would love to see it. Can someone please forward it to me?

I would have sent it to you, but don't have your email. You can post or pm me with it and I'll forward asap!

Another mousesavers email came out yesterday highlighting Disneyland ticket price increases and a few more updates. PM me with your email if you'd like that one too!

Hi, would appreciate if you could send the May newsletter to laporis at gmail dot com Many thanks.

Could someone please forward me the Mouse Saver newsletter? I signed up to late to order my tickets. - Thanks in advance - Carole

I just signed up for the newsletter but I need to buy the tickets before the June 15th one comes. Out. Could anyone be so kind to forward me the May newsletter? Would really appreciate it.

Hello semo233! I saw your post about mousesavers newsletters. I think one came out May 15 and another came out right after about price increases. Is there anyway you would be able to send them to me? I just booked a flight to Disney for June 11-15 and I'm a student so I didn't find Mousesavers until just now. My email address is rg247 at cornell . edu. I would really appreciate it! I heard the newsletters give extra discounts. Thanks again!

I don't know what happened but I didn't get it this month. I would appreciate it if some could send it to me. Mcaldwell1974(at)hotmail(dot)com

I think I got everyone who wanted a copy of the MouseSavers letters and posted an email.
My email address starts with semo233
If you do not get it or have not posted your email, you can pm me and I will try again.

Happy Saving!!

semo233, Would like a copy of the May newsletter. Can't PM as I haven't made ten posts yet. rlerick at gmail dot com. Thanks.

Can someone forward me the newsletter. My email is: scottthanson@hotmail dot com.
Thank you and really appreciate it...
Scott

I'm sure as soon as the kind DISer who's been forwarding the latest Mousesaver newsletters sees the current requests, she or he will send out another batch.

I'm almost as sure that person doesn't spend 24 hours a day on the DIS ;).

rlerick and scottyh512, your MouseSavers May 2012 newsletter is on its way!

I don't always check this one thread, so the safest way to request me to forward it to you is a PM. For those of you unable to PM, I'll try to remember to check in! Between my post graduate classes, work, family and sleep, there is not a lot of time left to spend on the Disboards!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter