Mousekeeping tips at All Stars

MacDalt

DIS Veteran
If this question is considered "bad form", I apologize. Im working on our budget for our Fall 2013 trip and I was wondering what is a typical or acceptable tip for mousekeeping for 2 people (adult & teen girl)? Im really clueless as to how to figure this out. Thanks for your input.

I have always left $1.00 per person per day, and never felt any bad vibes or had issues. Even with DVC I do the same.

myzel said:
I have always left $1.00 per person per day, and never felt any bad vibes or had issues. Even with DVC I do the same.

You do a dollar per day with dvc? Why?

Just a friendly moderator warning.....

Feel free to post what you tip and why, or why you don't tip. But if this thread deteriorates into another mess of criticizing each other over your tipping choices, it's done.

Whether or not you tip, and how much you tip, is purely a personal choice, and repeating the same tired arguments for the 27th time isn't going to change anyone's mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter