Most surprising attraction?

Great thread! Adding Flights of Wonder to our must do list at AK this year. We've never done FOW in our last three trips. Will have to add that this year.

To all that mentioned it, Thanks!:thumbsup2

Dan

Although on topic, this probably won't help the OP. Please forgive a wistful indulgence.

During a first Magic Kingdom visit and wearing clothes befitting a 1970’s teenager, the Haunted Mansion held very low expectations for me because it was presumed to be patterned after the local Halloween scarefests. Besides that, it required an expensive E-Ticket!

I decided to give it a try anyway. Oh my! How my expectations were exceeded. I simply had no idea, foolish mortal that I am.

I fell in love with grim-grinning ghosts and this instilled a desire to Hurry Back! Decades later, I still want to Hurry Back! I think I’ll go get my death certificate and make final arrangements now!

Four of us 50 plus yr olds went into Turtle Talk w/Crush and came out of it laughing and doing the "gimme some fin" schtick all day.

The Nemo Show at AK. I wasn't expecting live singing or such an amazing production.

I was surprised at how much my kids loved Spaceship Earth.

I didn't even know about Animation Academy for our first trip. We can't wait to try that out!

Definitely Living with the Land. We were just going on it to rest our feet the first time. Now it's a must-do! I loved learning all that stuff about how they grow the plants, and seeing all the different types. Loved it!

I like the Monster's Laugh Floor a lot more than I thought I would from reading the reviews and guidebooks. Just goes to show you should try everything once!

My kids liked Carousel of Progress more than they/I thought they would. Still not a top-five favorite but they kept busting out "Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" for the next few days.

PHXscuba

Most surprising would have to be Tower of Terror. The surprising thing was that DD1 (age 7) LOVED IT! We had two FP because DD2 was too short and DW doesn't like drops like that so DD1 and I rode it twice.

Living with the Land was surprising because of all of the different things they show off there.

Years ago the most surprising was Kali River Rapids. Only because I rode it twice without getting wet at all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter