Most flattering ungrannyish bathing suit?

Sams CLub has womens Speedos to size 18 for under 25 dolars, little girls for under 15, not a bad purchase.

Have you checked out modbeclothing.com? They do home parties, but their suits are VERY cute and very flattering. I'm pretty averaged sized (size 8) and young-ish (20's), but I'm super modest and I hate that every suit that I feel comfortable in is totally granny!

When I went to Hawaii, I even went as far as having 2 tankini's custom made...totally worth it, but had I'd known about modbe.com I would have had a party and ordered up a storm!

PocahontasLookALike said:
Have you checked out modbe.com? They do home parties, but their suits are VERY cute and very flattering. I'm pretty averaged sized (size 8) and young-ish (20's), but I'm super modest and I hate that every suit that I feel comfortable in is totally granny!

When I went to Hawaii, I even went as far as having 2 tankini's custom made...totally worth it, but had I'd known about modbe.com I would have had a party and ordered up a storm!

I checked out that site, but it's all links to other sites like Lands' End, Eddie Bauer, etc. Is that the exact address? :goodvibes

I have worn the Land's End tankini for the last 4 years. I love it. A regular 2-piece suit is not for me anymore -- I am too old, too big. They have great coverage and give you a variety of choices because you can buy the top and bottom separately.

I have 2 from newport news. I am 5'9 and btween 10-12. I get the longer torso style. If you are using a catalog or a website, i would measure against the size chart. I have a one piece halter with a skirt and one without. i like them both and i'm in my mid 20's. I like the skirts and shorts cause the cover my behind but can still look cute. i stay clear of pattern cause that can date the suit. :cheer2: congrats on the weight loss :cheer2:

bevtoy said:
Sams CLub has womens Speedos to size 18 for under 25 dolars, little girls for under 15, not a bad purchase.

I tried the Speedo suits from Costco (great price - around $18) but found they were much too low cut for someone with an ample chest. Even the larger sizes appear to be made for women who don't have a large bust.

Try the Land's End tankinis! They make several styles (including my favorite, the halter) and have good "coverage."

My Lands End Tankini just came today. Looks much better than my old suit. Can't wait to use it.

No doubt, Land's End. I will never buy a swimsuit anywhere else. Great selection, great fit. You can do returns at Sears, which is so easy. Also, their suits are guaranteed for LIFE. If the color starts to fade, return it. They'll exchange or return for any reason. Happy shopping.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!