Mosaic Patio

mtblujeans

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ever done a mosaic tile patio? I am looking for designs, tips, and helpful suggestions.

I have a back patio area that has always just been gravel. I haven't made any decisions yet but I would like to put a decorative tile pattern down and some privacy screening around it.

I am thinking of putting vinyl fencing or lattice up for screening. But, that's all the farther I have gotten as far as decision-making goes. TIA. :flower3:

There is a big slab of concrete at that patio door and we haven't been able to move it. DH rented a bobcat for projects around the property and he & DS decided to see if they could move that chunk of cement with it.

slab.jpg

They wrapped a chain around it to pull it away from the house.

chainup.jpg

Then picked it up a little and drug it away from the house more.

moved.jpg

Success so far!

morecutting.jpg

Now they are going to cut it up into smaller pieces so as not to damage the bobcat while they haul it away.

I'm glad to get this part done but I know this isn't the project DH was hoping to get done today! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter