Moo'vers 2012 Edition! come on in!

Nab, try Christmas in Florida, never any snow, LOL. We have weather in the 70's and sunny, it's beautiful outside. We drove around Ft. Wilderness yesterday, the Winter campers put up all kinds of elaborate displays, most blow ups. One had a tent with Santa and elves inside.

My son is on his way, he posted of FB from Minneapolis, so I know he got out of Montana at least, and he shoud be here in about 2 hours!:cool1:

As of tonight, I am on vacation until 12/31, yay!!

And I just got a solicitation call for long term care insurance :eek:

Nabbie - Mari and David should be here Saturday night. I did enough cleaning tonight to get the tree set up and the dog's kennel moved to the back room so we can put the tree in a better spot this year. Have to check the lights and fluff it. May not decorate it until tomorrow night though.

Mari asked me to move the kennel out of the living room and clean thoroughly because David thought being around three dogs flared up his allergies back in September.

I'm having trouble getting into the Christmas spirit this year ... maybe it will be better once the tree is decorated.

Marita - Christmas in Florida sounds wonderful to me!!!

Well my bake shop is closed as of now. My kitchen is all cleaned up , bowls, measuring spoons and cups put away. I usually leave all the big cookie sheets, think Costco size and cooling racks the same size out on the counters so I don't have to keep taking them in and out everyday.

Now just to get everything else cleaned up around here. Hubby is working tonight so I will do all my vacuuming tonight. Hopefully we will be out of here tomorrow night. He swapped night shifts so we could go a night earlier instead of Christmas eve. Got to love him for doing that for me and my family. He gets more money for weekend nights and he gave one up. Believe me it was hard for him, he sees dollar signs....:rotfl:

We got a bit of snow overnight the kids are excited. You can still see the grass so it isn't much but if it stays I guess you can call it a white Christmas.

Moo-- Hope Mari and David make it safely there. How exciting to have them home for the holidays.

Hope everyone is ready.....only 3 more days!

Hi Ladies!

I have been busy and cooking all day! First wave of the family celebrations begins tonight.

This is my side and my aunts and uncles are coming over and I just love sitting and talking with everyone. Can't wait.

The infamous pierogie making queen was at it this week! :rotfl:

Oh dear! The doorbell just rang and I have hair dye on, talk about 2 hours early:sad2:

Hello everyone..
We had so much rain yesterday that it came thru the door and the entry way...so called the contractor and he will come and measure for a new door and sidelites...we had one and we bought a door frame for the door and the two sidelites...that was a vinyl one and it was 500.00....now we have to invest in a whole new door ...not a happy person..
It was almost 3 inches of rain that we got...places were flooded and then today we get this freak snow squall....it poured SNOW...yuck...yesterday we had temps in the 50s with the rain..
Yesterday we also went to my nieces preschool Academy for hubby played santa...the kids were so cute..so we were busy..

I hope you all have a great Christmas and parties leading up to Christmas and vacation days leading up to the New Year...

Oh yah..I learned what a periogi looks like...:flower3:

Mari and David made it in safely tonight around 9:00 tonight. So wonderful to see them!!! They gave us an awesome bound book with their wedding photos :)

Hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Moo-- Glad they made it safe and sound. :goodvibes

Pumba-- That is terrible about your door. Hope you can get it fixed fast so you don't have the cold coming in too.

Marita-- enjoy your time off work. Funny but that is what I miss about working is looking forward to the holidays and days off. Now they all just blend in.

Off to my mom's today! Now I am getting excited since I haven't been there since our Thankgiving and that was Oct. I keep in touch but it is nothing like seeing everyone.

Merry Christmas !!!
Have a safe and happy one everyone!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas! Ours was very relaxing. Just the four of us in our PJs or comfy clothes hanging out, eating leftovers from our Christmas Eve family gathering until dinner when I made a quick, easy meal :)

Today, I'm making a big pot of bean soup with some of the leftover ham.

We're waiting for the snowfall to start. Sure hope it doesn't cause problems for Mari & David's drive home! They're planning to drive back on Friday instead of Thursday.

we are in the ten to sixteen inch range....GOOD GOSH I HATE SNOW...but you guys already knew that...

We had a great Christmas with everyone here...we had a ham dinner and the three pies that we made...and then the kids opened gifts...Our granddaughter and her fiance ...they are so anxious for Disney in May that we got them gift cards for Disney...then little fans for them to use when it gets wicked hot...and Mickey cups for little kids...but those were supposed to hide the gift cards...today we went to a furniture store and got her bedroom a dresser for the tv set...she moved into the other bedroom...more room and space for her JUNK ..
we got Disney gift cards and LL bean boots and clothes, and more gift cards...cause we are hard to buy for...my Vera Bradley hipster didnt come in so will wait for that...we as usual do not buy each other gifts...but during the year we are surprised by gifts just for the HECK OF IT....I love that reasoning...we are going to Disney in May and to me that is the best gift of all..

Hope you are all well and ready for this big storm to hit in our area....YUCK to snow...
Safe travels for those going back to their homes ..

Well we had a green Christmas but over the last two days it is really coming down. Even had to get the snowblower out yesterday because the plow went and we couldn't get out.

Looks really pretty if you don't have to go out. The kids went sledding yesterday and are going skating this afternoon.

Feels good to be home , not back to normal yet but getting there. Won't be normal until the kids go back to school and they have another week. Hubby goes back to work New Year's eve/Day since it is nightshift.

Santa and family were good to us. Everyone got want the wanted now everything is everywhere. Only had to do one return, Hannah's sweater from my sister was too small. Hubby priced matched his Christmas gift this morning , save $150. on that one.

Moo-- Hope Mari and David got home safe.

Marita-- did Chris go back as well or do you get New Years with him too?

Nabbie - Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas!

Mari & David made it home safely last night. Unfortunately, David may be coming down with this cold/bronchitis that I have :( I've been hacking up a lung.

Pumba - We just have a few inches of snow here. Not so much as to make driving hazardous.

I'm just relaxing at home today. Put some Bailey's in my tea since I won't be driving anywhere. Yum!

Nab, Chris went home on Wednesday, but he is coming back in February to go on a cruise with DD and her BF and then will have a few days here.

I have been so lazy, its not even funny. My nails are a mess and I just cant get myself to get them done. I dont think I have even gotten out of bed before noon or 1 or 2 except for Christmas Eve, LOL.

last night we had another six inches of the dreaded white stuff....we are not winter people in our old age...hubby is outside in his snowmobile suit snowblowing...
I just restarted MYFITNESPAL dot com to see if I can keep track of what I eat and how much...and see if I can bring down my blood sugar numbers...this is a good program...I put in my food and it says how many carbs it is...so wish me luck ladies and gents (if any gents come here anymore)..

We did go out to eat last night and then did our grocery shopping...both places had a few dozen people there and we were good to slip and slide all over the place...
Kids come back from up north today...they were having a family party at Scotties house...tomorrow they both have to work...KT got her internship at a pharmacy that does mostly compounding and drugs for transplant patients...good place to intern for three weeks...

My friends of the Moo'vers...Happy New year to you all...and may your new year be wonderful for all...love you all bunches

Well ringing in the New Year with the kids tonight. I got them finger foods and a bunch of junk food to eat. They are all in there glory. Poor Hubby has to work tonight.

Think I will start putting all the christmas stuff away tomorrow or the next day. That was a lot of work to take it out and a lot of work to put away. Plus finding homes for all the new stuff we got.

Hope everyone is healthy , lots of flu going around here.

Enjoy the last day of 2012 !!

happy New Year to you all too..

We are leaving in a few to go to Old Orchard Beach area ...our son and dil are doing another 5 k and we are going to supervise the two munchkins and then after ...a seafood buffet...at the Clambake restaurant...
Sounds like a plan to me...temp for the race will be in the low 20s...I will dress warm or stay in the truck except when they come to the finish line...

Hubby and I went to a neighbors house and had a drink and a LOT of munchies...she had so much food...and we brought home made clam dip and chips...they set off fireworks at eleven thirty but we were home..and in bed...Megara heard the noise and it scared her...we put her thunder shirt on at six thirty or so...just to be prepared...

Hope you all have a great New Year and I cant think of a better group to be a part of..

Well I made it to 12:30 after watching the ball drop and flipping between NBC and ABC. Loved the show before with Dick Clark and the top 30.

The kids snacked and snacked some more have no idea when they went to bed. I thought I would let them stay up as long as they wanted. It doesn't happen very often that I do this.

The sun is shining on this First day of 2013 , hope it shines all year round for my friends. Have a happy and healthy New Year!!

Happy New Year, friends!

I managed to stay up a bit past midnight too. Still struggling with this bronchitis and Don is sick as well as David :( Hope Mari doesn't get it as well. Nasty stuff.

I guess I win, we went to bed about 2am. Then the dog kept me up Until 3:30.

Oh ya, we recused a dog, beautiful Golden Retriever 10 months old.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter