Moonlight Magic AK

I'm a DVC member but my reservation was done under my sister in laws membership since I am low on points. When I tried registering with my membership number it didn't accept it but did accept my sister in laws. I am concerned since she isn't going on this trip and according to the email will need to be there for checkin. Anyone else have experience with something similar?

I'm a DVC member but my reservation was done under my sister in laws membership since I am low on points. When I tried registering with my membership number it didn't accept it but did accept my sister in laws. I am concerned since she isn't going on this trip and according to the email will need to be there for checkin. Anyone else have experience with something similar?

There was an area to enter an alternate name, but you need to have the same Member ID Number. Digital Membership Card and Photo ID are required.

It explains in the confirmation that the member will need to bring an ID and digital membership card to check in. Sadly, since you are not on her membership you probably won't be allowed under her membership UNLESS she is present.

eta: in the email, there is an option to modify, I don't know what that entails, but worth trying. or tryin again when it opens to those who don't have a reservation.

There was an area to enter an alternate name, but you have to be on the same membership
lol I didn't even see that. I was just excited to get in :) I only remember having to verify my membership and then it asked me for how many. We have 2 rooms booked for September, but I thought you could only book for the people you had on the reservations?

That was definitely stressful but I got in for July 26.

I had my iPad, iPhone and PC all open - the iPad was assigned the best place in the queue but even that was close to 4000, the PC started in the 13000s and my iPhone started in the 14000s!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter