Moonlight Magic 2019?

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by recmouse, Oct 2, 2018.

1. VrBchJ

VrBchJ DIS Veteran

It's un paused but not moving at all. Moved fast the first time when I started out in the 2000s. Still stopped at 1685.

2. dvc_john

dvc_john DVC since 1993

moving now

bobbiwoz and Chrisvee like this.
  3. Avatar

DIS Sponsor Disney Vacation Club Resales www.dvcstore.com

4. LBHouse

LBHouse Mouseketeer

Just got our reservation for 4. Goofy left the building!

5. Chrisvee

Chrisvee Mouseketeer

I was next in line when they unpaused. It took 5 minutes before I was routed to page but now I’m registered. Hang in there. :)

bobbiwoz likes this.
  6. Dean1953

Dean1953 Mouseketeer

I never received an email, so I logged on to DVC at 15 minutes prior and went to the correct MM/MK page. At 10 minutes to 9, the RSPV button appeared and I pressed it. A page showed up with a countdown showing (it was 40 seconds off my IPad clock) and said at registration time, the page would be redirected to the queue to register. Did most people with emails wait until 9 to push the RSPV button.

7. Chrisvee

Chrisvee Mouseketeer

FYI I had to enter my membership number.

What a process!

I hope everyone gets in.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    Dean1953 likes this.
  8. gtrist4life

gtrist4life Choose wisely

Success! 15 minutes to spare before my Conf call, lol. Good luck everyone

Deb T., bobbiwoz and Chrisvee like this.
  9. Orsino

Orsino Mouseketeer

I’m in. Yay!

Supervisor picked up just as my turn was coming up. Good thing too because the first thing she tried didn’t work! I’m so glad she stayed on the line with me. She tried a few things and yay! Registered.

Deb T., n2mm, Madame and 3 others like this.
  10. dvc_john

dvc_john DVC since 1993

Success here also for Feb 12.
    Earlier I was prepared to say that this was working very well, but not now. It was very frustrating.

bobbiwoz, Chrisvee and ziravan like this.
  11. groverdog

groverdog Mouseketeer

It's back and working well. I got my reservation for the 5th!

12. princesspat209

princesspat209 princess

on line @830 countdown was 30 min. till registration. i was 640@ 9am & fully registered by 9:04. reservations for 4 on feb. 5th. Yay!!!

13. Orsino

Orsino Mouseketeer

Did they change park hours for Feb? It says 9-12. I thought the park closed at 8. Either way yipeee. I can’t stop thinking about how bad it would have been if luck had not put my MS call and queueing popping at the same time. What an emotional rollercoaster this morning.

14. Dznypal

Dznypal DIS Veteran

SUCCESS. Finally made it to the confirmation page. Printed page and we’re set to go. I could have gotten more sleep and less stress if I would have waited. I went back to the RSVP page. Only 543 in line and it says 70%. Still available. Well it’s over and done and we’re going. Does anyone have any idea how many can sign up for this. See you a MM

Chrisvee likes this.
  15. dina444444

dina444444 DIS Veteran

Disneyland is closing at 8pm currently on the 31st and the party is 9pm-1am. I think they may be doing what they do for the Halloween and Christmas parties with these events.

16. bjakmom

bjakmom DIS Veteran

One hour after getting booted off and contacting MS I am being put back into phone queue for supervisor. This process may take longer than the party! On the bright side if you had a DVC resort reservation they recognized, the first 15 mins went great.;)

17. Chrisvee

Chrisvee Mouseketeer

See everyone on the 12th! :cool1:

18. erionm

erionm DIS Veteran

These events typically start 30 minutes to 1 hour after the official park closing time. They will check for event wristbands as soon as the park closes at shops, rides, etc. Event specific activities won't begin until 9 pm.

19. Dznypal

Dznypal DIS Veteran

Wanted to add we were going to be coming home on the 4. But the airfare was so high 346$ on a Tuesday and we borrowed 6 points from next year and added a day cause air was only 99. Less then 3 weeks now

20. bjakmom

bjakmom DIS Veteran

Well after all that, apparently no reason for the rush for these events at this time of year - still plenty of availability - went right through after 20 mins on line and 1hour 40 mins on hold with MS!lol
    FYI CM at MS said in future if you have a non DVC point reservation before an event call them a few days before and they can go through the system and make sure your reservation is connected.

cmarsh31, Ben E N and Orsino like this.
  21. halld6479

halld6479 DIS Veteran

RSVP popped up right at 9 hit it and was already 2000 ahead of me moved fast a sent me to another area half way thru imputing my info it threw me out i went back in at 1000 ahead of me went to 236 and paused, finally completed my page, only problem is 1 of my guests booked to late at all sports so he cant go, but the rest of us are in, that was way to much work