Moonlight Magic 2019?

It's un paused but not moving at all. Moved fast the first time when I started out in the 2000s. Still stopped at 1685.

I was next in line when they unpaused. It took 5 minutes before I was routed to page but now I’m registered. Hang in there. :)

I never received an email, so I logged on to DVC at 15 minutes prior and went to the correct MM/MK page. At 10 minutes to 9, the RSPV button appeared and I pressed it. A page showed up with a countdown showing (it was 40 seconds off my IPad clock) and said at registration time, the page would be redirected to the queue to register. Did most people with emails wait until 9 to push the RSPV button.

FYI I had to enter my membership number.

What a process!

I hope everyone gets in.

Last edited:

I’m in. Yay!

Supervisor picked up just as my turn was coming up. Good thing too because the first thing she tried didn’t work! I’m so glad she stayed on the line with me. She tried a few things and yay! Registered.

Did they change park hours for Feb? It says 9-12. I thought the park closed at 8. Either way yipeee. I can’t stop thinking about how bad it would have been if luck had not put my MS call and queueing popping at the same time. What an emotional rollercoaster this morning.

SUCCESS. Finally made it to the confirmation page. Printed page and we’re set to go. I could have gotten more sleep and less stress if I would have waited. I went back to the RSVP page. Only 543 in line and it says 70%. Still available. Well it’s over and done and we’re going. Does anyone have any idea how many can sign up for this. See you a MM

Did they change park hours for Feb? It says 9-12. I thought the park closed at 8. Either way yipeee. I can’t stop thinking about how bad it would have been if luck had not put my MS call and queueing popping at the same time. What an emotional rollercoaster this morning.
Disneyland is closing at 8pm currently on the 31st and the party is 9pm-1am. I think they may be doing what they do for the Halloween and Christmas parties with these events.

One hour after getting booted off and contacting MS I am being put back into phone queue for supervisor. This process may take longer than the party! On the bright side if you had a DVC resort reservation they recognized, the first 15 mins went great.;)

These events typically start 30 minutes to 1 hour after the official park closing time. They will check for event wristbands as soon as the park closes at shops, rides, etc. Event specific activities won't begin until 9 pm.

Wanted to add we were going to be coming home on the 4. But the airfare was so high 346$ on a Tuesday and we borrowed 6 points from next year and added a day cause air was only 99. Less then 3 weeks now

Well after all that, apparently no reason for the rush for these events at this time of year - still plenty of availability - went right through after 20 mins on line and 1hour 40 mins on hold with MS!lol
FYI CM at MS said in future if you have a non DVC point reservation before an event call them a few days before and they can go through the system and make sure your reservation is connected.

RSVP popped up right at 9 hit it and was already 2000 ahead of me moved fast a sent me to another area half way thru imputing my info it threw me out i went back in at 1000 ahead of me went to 236 and paused, finally completed my page, only problem is 1 of my guests booked to late at all sports so he cant go, but the rest of us are in, that was way to much work

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter