Moonlight Magic 2019?

When you rent from a DVC member all communication for that reservation must go through that member, even if you are a member too. Can you contact the other member and have them register for you?

But cash stays are ok. Doesn't seem like it should matter. I went through a broker so probably no. Plus they would have to mail me the tickets and such, don't imagine it would work out.

I have a feeling I got up early for nothing. This is so fustrating. First I was over 2000 at 801 now I have a spinning thing going It tomorrow k me to a resverstion Page then it went back to its my turn. I hate this last year I had no problems at all.

But cash stays are ok. Doesn't seem like it should matter. I went through a broker so probably no. Plus they would have to mail me the tickets and such, don't imagine it would work out.

You don’t get tickets. You get a wristband at your resort about 1 hour before the event and the member has to show their ID.

system still paused
the quick time out is now 9 minutes and counting

very frustrating

Spoke to a Rep, now transferred and on hold to speak to a supervisor. Wait Wait Wait. DAH is looking better and better.

I'm at the final page for booking after starting out at 2290 and it's refreshing. Now it started over at #1075. What???

Disney IT strikes again. Logged in right at 9a. 2700 ahead of me. Line moved quickly. Got it but stuck on page saying concurrent user limit met. Message on login page says they are paused.

You don’t get tickets. You get a wristband at your resort about 1 hour before the event and the member has to show their ID.

I believe they changed that with the last event and started to mail out tickets ahead of time to those in the US.

ETA that may only be for the DLR event though...I'm not certain.

Got kicked out with a 500 server error now paused with 288 people ahead of me. I have a conference call in 45 minutes, hope we get through the process before that,fun times

I believe they changed that with the last event and started to mail out tickets ahead of time to those in the US.

Yep, but I think you can still pick up wristbands if you don't get them in the mail. Supervisor is attempting to link my reservation. Fingers crossed.

Got kicked out with a 500 server error now paused with 288 people ahead of me. I have a conference call in 45 minutes, hope we get through the process before that,fun times

Same here....I see people with #s after me say they got in. Not sure what happened on their end. :( I was brought back to the queue and now it's paused. I'm # 328.

What a joke. Clicked RSVP at exactly 9am. 2,000 in front of me. Waited about 10 minutes and instead of moving to the registration page, I got a "Due to high volume notice...". After 3 auto refreshes of that page, I get a server error!!! Same thing happened on both my phone and laptop. I'm now in a paused queue with 900 in front of me. Disney IT is the absolute worst!!!!

Pretty sure they may be rebooting a server, I had gotten back in but the link it sent me to gives an Internal Server Error every time. Hope it comes back up soon ..

I started at 2179. Got down to transfer to regis page, got stuck there, 500 server error, start over at 995, down to 445 and on pause. All the while people with numbers in the 2600's got in and registered. Frustrated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!