Moonlight Magic 2019?

Well I have my number. 1961 as of 811 . CST. I'm having doubts I'll get in. It seems to be moving sort of quick will it tell you that it's full of your still in line

Well shoot - said I didn't have a reservation but didn't ask for reservation #!! Directed me to call MS. We'll see. ugh and it was going so well.

Got in at 9:00 and glad 397 in front. I was done in 4 minutes. I did a screen shot while I wait for my confirmation. Sorry fior the folks having issues.

Well shoot - said I didn't have a reservation but didn't ask for reservation #!! Directed me to call MS. We'll see. ugh and it was going so well.

It should find your reservation by your membership number. Good luck.

Yippee. We got in. I had 325 ahead of me. My husband logged in at the same time and he had 2400 ahead of him. Does anyone know what the capacity is? I’m thinking it has to be at least 10,000. We are a party of 3.

Same thing here. I thought they would ask for the reservation number. All the emails said to have that information at hand, but the system didn't even ask for it. Just a NOPE! and boot.

Yippee. We got in. I had 325 ahead of me. My husband logged in at the same time and he had 2400 ahead of him. Does anyone know what the capacity is? I’m thinking it has to be at least 10,000. We are a party of 3.
DVC has never said how spots they open for registration.

I never had a number. The link took me right to registration page. It was easy! Of course, they thought I was Thomas...oh well.

Never redirected me to regis page - got 500 server error - says my spot was already used - have to start over at 995

Got connected with Member Services. Since my stay was rented under someone else's points they are telling me there is nothing they can do. I am waiting to be connected to a supervisor :(

Never got the email, but hopped on at 8:59 (according to my phone) to see that registration had already begun. My heart sank when I saw I was number 2649 in the queue, but by 9:25, I was taken automatically to the registration page and was able to register for 2-5-19.

Pretty easy.

Got connected with Member Services. Since my stay was rented under someone else's points they are telling me there is nothing they can do. I am waiting to be connected to a supervisor :(

When you rent from a DVC member all communication for that reservation must go through that member, even if you are a member too. Can you contact the other member and have them register for you?

Great now we’re just going round and round. Got to important notice something about users has been met. Wii refresh in 10 seconds. Yea right. The countdown now is st 400 something. This isnt fun

Latest message:

We've received reports that Goofy has stumbled into our registration center, so we’re taking a quick time out to make sure he doesn’t touch anything up. Just sit tight, and please don’t refresh your browser. Your number in line (listed above) may temporarily disappear but will reappear momentarily. And don’t worry, you won’t lose your place in line during this temporary pause. Stay tuned for updates.

Note: I already lost my place in line once due to 500 server error!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter