Moonlight Magic 2019?

We had the same type system to purchase Hamilton tickets when they went on sale for the Kennedy Center. Two of us got in at what appeared to be the same time. One of us was number 336 and the other was 13218. It truly was random.

So a link has appeared. I'm in something called Queue-it. It say registration begins at 9am. So, I just stay here and it will automatically queue me at 9am?

So a link has appeared. I'm in something called Queue-it. It say registration begins at 9am. So, I just stay here and it will automatically queue me at 9am?
According to what the page says, YES.

When registration opens, you will be placed in our virtual queue in random order, regardless of how early you joined this page. All those who enter after booking begins, will be placed in numerical order.

This system is interesting. Had my phone and computer up, phone put me in line a few seconds earlier than 9 at 2079 and computer a a second or so after 9 and got 1009

Crap. It thinks there isn't a resort reservation for my membership number even though there is. On hold to get to member services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter