"Mommy, When Will It Be Our Turn?!"--May 16-23, 2009 PTR

Hi Becky,

Just stumbled across your PTR, I still have months before my upcoming trip and just got back in December so I'm living vicariously through PTR's right now, too! I hope you don't mind me joining in!! I love your plans and glad I'm not the only one OCD especially when it comes to planning my Disney Trip!!! :goodvibes Your family is gorgeous and your DD's are just beautiful, I"m a Mommy to 3 boys so I love seeing the pics of the girls and their cute little outifts and bows....too cute!!:cutie:

Can't wait to read more!!
Kristen:flower3:

Hi Becky,

Just stumbled across your PTR, I still have months before my upcoming trip and just got back in December so I'm living vicariously through PTR's right now, too! I hope you don't mind me joining in!! I love your plans and glad I'm not the only one OCD especially when it comes to planning my Disney Trip!!! :goodvibes Your family is gorgeous and your DD's are just beautiful, I"m a Mommy to 3 boys so I love seeing the pics of the girls and their cute little outifts and bows....too cute!!:cutie:

Can't wait to read more!!
Kristen:flower3:

Welcome Kristen!!! I'm so glad you're joining us!! Thank you for your kind words!! :)

Sure!! here is the thread with some of the inside pages I'm using (this person also designs covers: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2114031

This thread is good for cover designs & chapters: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2116437

Here is the link to where I got my binder cover (note that she now has a separate thread for requests): http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2120522

Here is that separate thread for design requests: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2040650

Okay, these are super awesome!!! Thanks for sharing -- I will be adding some stuff to my binder now! :laughing:

I wasn't supposed to get my order from crocs.com until Friday so I was pleasantly surprised when it came today!! Here are my crocs:
004-1.jpg

And crocs for the girls (These will match 2 Minnie customs I'm having made for the girls--I'm going to put them in their Easter basket):
007.jpg

I also ordered Ally some Jibbitz (I'm going to put them inside plastic eggs for her Easter basket--the fairy ones light up--they are fairly large--notice the size difference between the fairies & Minnie):
010.jpg

A pic of Minnie in the croc (The Disney MJ's feature minnie holes small enough to secure jibbitz™ brand charms):
016.jpg

And I'm throwing in a picture of Ally that I took before church tonight. She's wearing her Ariel shirt and clippie (Ariel is her FAVORITE princess!!):
024.jpg

I straightened Ally's hair today--I do it every so often when she asks. She has such pretty curly hair but sometimes she wants to be like Mommy!

Sure!! here is the thread with some of the inside pages I'm using (this person also designs covers: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2114031

This thread is good for cover designs & chapters: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2116437

Here is the link to where I got my binder cover (note that she now has a separate thread for requests): http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2120522

Here is that separate thread for design requests: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2040650

Thank you so much for helping I am taking my mom and sister for their very first time and I want to make it special for them.:hug: The jibbitz are so cute and the crocs are just so adorable with the mickey holes.

Love the crocs! I ordered from there last week and haven't even gotten and email saying they shipped yet :confused3. How long did it take to get your order?

Thank you so much for helping I am taking my mom and sister for their very first time and I want to make it special for them.:hug: The jibbitz are so cute and the crocs are just so adorable with the mickey holes.

You're very welcome!! Glad I could help!!:)

Love the crocs! I ordered from there last week and haven't even gotten and email saying they shipped yet :confused3. How long did it take to get your order?

It took me exactly a week to get mine. I ordered last Wed. and received them yesterday. Maybe check your order status by logging into crocs.com--they may have forgotten to send a shipping e-mail.

Yay for the Crocs delivery. I am waiting for mine. I did get some hot pink Mary Janes-not minnie at Costco for $9.98! Both my girls also have that Ariel shirt-it is really cute!

Yay for the Crocs delivery. I am waiting for mine. I did get some hot pink Mary Janes-not minnie at Costco for $9.98! Both my girls also have that Ariel shirt-it is really cute!

Wow! $9.98 is a GREAT deal!! What other ones did you order?

I got lavender minnie janes for Cayley and the cleo ones for me. The pink and chocolate ones. I also got the Crocs sling bag for the trip.

Hi- I was checking out your pre trip report- and your plans look great! Your daughters are so adorable! I have two boys. They are 3 1/2 years apart and the youngest will be 20 months while we are in Disney! (close to the ages of your girls!)

Hi- I was checking out your pre trip report- and your plans look great! Your daughters are so adorable! I have two boys. They are 3 1/2 years apart and the youngest will be 20 months while we are in Disney! (close to the ages of your girls!)

Hi and welcome!!! Thank you!! I'm so glad you're joining in!! :)

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days. We have been sooo busy here!! Let me share with you what we've been up to. This weekend my parents came to visit.

Ally & my mom
001-1.jpg

Brent and I took Ally to the Gaither Vocal Band/Signature Sound concert in Southaven, MS Friday night (my parents kept Claire for us). So we drove down to MS (about an hour drive), ate dinner, and headed over to the concert around 6:00 p.m. We decided to walk around and check out the booths before the concert started. We were so excited to run into 3 of the 4 members of Signature Sound (Tim, Doug, & Ryan--not sure where Ernie was)!! Ally just had to get her picture taken with them!
002.jpg

They were so very nice and gave Ally a special light with their picture on it. (Ally used it throughout the concert, holding her light in the air and waving it to the music!!)

Ally & Daddy before the concert
004-2.jpg

Ally & me before the concert
005-1.jpg

The concert started at 7:00 p.m. and lasted until 11:00 p.m.!!

Signature Sound (Ally just LOVES this group--she calls them the "singing boys")
014.jpg

The Gaither Vocal Band
032.jpg

There was a 15 minute intermission around 9:30 p.m. During that time Ally had 2 people come up to her and tell her how much they'd enjoyed watching her sing & dance. They also commented how amazed they were that she knew almost every word to every song!
When the concert started back, they had everyone back on stage for a singin'!
106.jpg

The concert was just absolutely fabulous!! What a wonderful night of worship! It was really late so we headed home and Ally fell asleep before we even left the parking lot. We ended up getting home around 12:15 a.m.

Coming up--a princess party!!

Saturday the girls were invited to the birthday party of their friend Taylor (her mom was our "fairy godmother" in my previous posts--they were in WDW over Spring Break). The party was in our church gym--it was a princess party!! All of the girls brought princess dresses to wear over their clothes. Both of my girls took their Cinderella dresses to wear.

Princess Claire
144.jpg

Princess Ally (showing off her royal tiara stamp)
148.jpg

Claire discovers Belle!
162.jpg

The birthday girl received Cinderella's castle from her grandparents
190.jpg

I didn't realize how BIG the castle actually was!!
218.jpg

Coming up! My new bag for Disney!!

After the birthday party we met my parents at the mall. I chose a new bag for our Disney trip!! I have read so many great things about the Vera Bradley hipsters that I had to check them out. I just LOVE Vera Bradley bags--my current purse is VB and Claire's diaper bag was a VB, etc. I wanted a different pattern from what I had already (Mod Floral Pink). I finally decided on one of the new patterns--Cupcake Pink! Check it out!! I LOVE my new bag!

straight on shot
225.jpg

side shot
229.jpg

Our trip is paid in full!! 45 days until our trip!! Whoo hoo!! :dance3:

So enjoy some pictures drawn by Ally (can you tell she's excited?!)
015.jpg

017.jpg

Oh and I think we finally decided on what to do on arrival and departure day. We have decided to relax and enjoy our resort on arrival day. On departure day we're going to head back to Hollywood Studios because Brent is a HUGE Star Wars fan. And Star Wars Weekend just happens to begin the day before we leave!! Thanks again for sharing all of your opinions and suggestions!!

Morning Becky!
Great updates!!!!:banana: I'm not sure where to start!! Love the new crocs, adorable!! Did you get those through Crocs.com, I can't remember? They are too cute. I have the just plain brown Croc MJ's and LOVE them, I wore them on our 1st family trip to Disney, they needed no breaking in and I wore them all week long, without any issues, they were heavenly!!:lovestruc Just a word of caution though with the girls jibbitz....we bought our boys some Mickey crocs before out December vacation and thought while we were in DW, we would let them pick up some jibbitz as a little souvie, well, they did and each got like 3 of them....well, my middle son lost all of them! They come out VERY easily from the Mickey holes...they fit nicely but for whatever reason he kept losing them....and I wont even get into the amount of time we spent looking for them!!!:eek: I even asked a CM before buying them if they worked in Mickey crocs and she said yes, but I would never do it again....sorry to be the bearer of bad news, the big ones are probably perfect but watch your Minnie one for sure!!!!;)

Absolutely LOVE your pink cupcake VB bag!!!!!!!!!:lovestruc I've seen the green one and love that (my fav color is green!) but never saw the pink one, adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!:cloud9:

Looking forward to hearing more!! Have a nice day!!!!

ps- Ally's pictures are SO cute!! She's a nice little artist!!!! Too cute!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter