"Mommy, When Will It Be Our Turn?!"--May 16-23, 2009 PTR

Subscribing. :surfweb:

Your PTR was in the #1 slot on the DIS front page. I saw you had the same travel dates as mine, so I clicked and read away. :goodvibes

Your plans and ADR's look great! :thumbsup2 My upcoming trip is a "boys only" trip with my DS4, but I'm looking forward to the day when I can take my DD1 (just turned 1 last Saturday) to the BBB in the castle like you're doing.

I noticed that you said your DH was a big Star Wars fan, so in case you didn't know, Star Wars Weekends starts on May 22 at DHS.

I'm not sure how I missed your post--welcome! Yes, we did know that Star Wars Weekend starts on the 22nd. We are planning to got to DHS on Saturday, May 23rd before we leave!! :darth:

I love your countdown calendar. We did a chain two years ago and the girls loved it! Yours is too cute. I waited until the last minute this year so used a Mickey head punch and put a quick one together.

So do you make bows for girls hair? I have been considering making some hair do dads for the girls to match their outfits. I'd love to see your work (if that's what you are doing-I can be somewhat scatterbrained). Feel free to PM a link to your blog.

Glad you're doing okay!

Leanne

I love your countdown calendar. We did a chain two years ago and the girls loved it! Yours is too cute. I waited until the last minute this year so used a Mickey head punch and put a quick one together.

So do you make bows for girls hair? I have been considering making some hair do dads for the girls to match their outfits. I'd love to see your work (if that's what you are doing-I can be somewhat scatterbrained). Feel free to PM a link to your blog.

Glad you're doing okay!

Leanne

Thanks Leanne!! Yes, I make hairbows! :cutie: PMing you the link to my blog!!

Great report! The girls are DARLING. :cutie:

I love your VB bag!! That style especially is very cute and functional.

Looking forward to reading more!

Katie :cheer2:

Hi, I am thoroughly enjoying your PTR and reading about your gorgeous family. Would love the link to your blog but I can't PM you as I'm only fairly new to this and don't have enough posts yet.

Cheers

Hi, I am thoroughly enjoying your PTR and reading about your gorgeous family. Would love the link to your blog but I can't PM you as I'm only fairly new to this and don't have enough posts yet.

Cheers

Hi and welcome!! PMing you my link now! princess:

I just had to share this picture with ya'll. I took it on Wednesday (if you have the link to my blog you know this was my Wordless Wednesday entry). But I will give ya'll more of an explanation!
008.JPG

You see Claire just LOVES my WDW Pocket Guide--it is just her size and it has Mickey on the front--she LOVES Mickey--she even knows how to say his name!! Anywho, she carries it EVERYWHERE--around the house, in the car, etc. She really enjoys looking through it. Well I was trying to get a picture of the girls in their matching shirts before church on Wed. Claire did not want to be disturbed. And as you can see Ally wanted a turn looking at the book. So I kept snapping away and got this picture. It made me laugh out loud so I just had to share it!!

That is too cute!!! I love the look on Ally's face - that's the "big sister" look. :rotfl: I'm a big sister too, I remember those days!!

That is too cute!!! I love the look on Ally's face - that's the "big sister" look. :rotfl: I'm a big sister too, I remember those days!!

I am a big sister as well--but to a younger brother. This sister/sister dynamic is a bit new and different for me! :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter