"Mommy, When Will It Be Our Turn?!"--May 16-23, 2009 PTR

Great minds DO think alike!!! ;)

Thank you!! Someone on here designed it for me!! Girl--yours was one of the first threads I subscribed to for ideas on a Disney binder. I bought the colored/pocketed tabs today!! Now I just need to fill it with info!!

The Unofficial Guide With Kids--I actually just bought on Saturday so I've not finished it yet. I like it so far because everything in that book is geared to those with kids.

:goodvibes You'll be amazed how quickly that binder fills up -- everytime I start one, I think "Oh, look, it's so much skinnier than last year's." Then, by the end, it is absolutely bulging.

Let me know when you finish the UG with Kids -- does it seem to be geared more towards families with younger kids or all ages of kids?

:goodvibes You'll be amazed how quickly that binder fills up -- everytime I start one, I think "Oh, look, it's so much skinnier than last year's." Then, by the end, it is absolutely bulging.

Let me know when you finish the UG with Kids -- does it seem to be geared more towards families with younger kids or all ages of kids?

I look forward to filling my binder!! Yes, I'm a big dork when it comes to organization!! :)

It seems to be geared to kids of all ages. There are 3 kids (a range of ages--16, 12, & 8) who give their insight/tips throughout the book. Also, everytime they rate the rides, attractions, etc. it is rated by appeal of age: preschool, grade school, teens, young adults, over 30, and seniors--each age group is rated with stars. Touring plans are included that are created specifically with those with small children, tweens, etc. I hope this helps!

I forgot to share with you what I picked up at Target today while the girls were at preschool!! (I LOVE me some Tarjay!!) I grabbed a Disney Princess Color Wonder set and a Minnie Mouse coloring book for Ally for our trip! Ally just LOVES Color Wonder--I do, too--no mess!!
011.jpg

They had a Tinkerbell set that had glitter pens (along with the markers). Anyone ever tried these? Are they messy? Just curious--it looked pretty cute.

Just wanted to share with you what I got in the mail yesterday!! So exciting because I rarely get things for ME! When I saw the post last week about Disney Crocs being on sale I ended up taking advantage of the great prices. I ordered 2 pairs for me and 1 each for the girls from crocs.com. Well, I saw a pair on their website that I loved (the brown/pink Disney MJ's) so I searched elsewhere for them. I ended up finding them in my size and on sale at http://www.surfanddirt.com!! I ordered them last Wed. and they arrived last night. (My Crocs shipment isn't due for delivery until Friday!) I wore them today and I just LOVE the way they fit/feel. I have several other pairs of Crocs (regular style) but this is my first time buying the MJ's for myself. I'm so glad that I decided to order them!! (BTW--the ones I ordered from crocs.com were the black/red and the l.pink/h.pink pairs) Take a look!
009-2.jpg

Today I also worked on my Disney binder (I've found so many wonderful threads here for ideas). Here is a pic of the front (still working on organizing the inside--if you'd like to share yours or ideas, please do!!):
001.jpg

And I thought I'd share a pic of all the Disney planning books I've bought. Think I have enough? :)
017-1.jpg

I just love those shoes and I think you might have enough books to read :rotfl:the front cover of your binder looks so cute where did you get that I am starting one for my sister when I take her to WDW next spring I need to get Ideas:idea: would you mind directing me to the thread you where reading and got your ideas?

And I thought I'd share a pic of all the Disney planning books I've bought. Think I have enough? :)
017-1.jpg

See, I was gonna finish reading and then come bakc and reply, but this one stopped me dead in my tracks! :rotfl: I have all of those books except one. I have to show this to dh tonight. He thinks I'm the only one like this. . . :rolleyes1

Anyway, love your TR! Love seeing how involved in the church your family is. And your girls are absolute cuties!

Wow you got every planning book, guess you will be reading a lot. I love the crocs! I also started my binder again this year. It's nice to have a place to throw all my planning stuff. I just have to print out a cover.

I'm cracking up at all those guide books. If I weren't so cheap I'd have that many too. I take the kids to the bookstore and look at them there.

I'm going to be the voice of dissent and suggest you think about Magic Kingdom for arrival evening. Relax at your resort & unwind and then head over to MK maybe around 3:30 and hope to see a parade and some fireworks. Take it easy with the girls and just enjoy the park. You're way too close to MK (being at the Poly) to not do it. We're at CBR but we are planning on heading to MK for our first day, even if it's just to be there. :)

I love Color Wonder stuff too! Emily doesn't keep markers away from the couch so Color Wonder is a must!! She also likes the finger paints!

The Crocs are cute. I've never tried the MJ style. I have the adara and I'm waiting patiently for the flip-flops.

I'm getting a few color wonders for our trip too!!!
All of your planning books should keep you busy. I really want to get the Birnbaums' guide for kids, I think my dd9 would love to read through that. Actually that's a good Easter basket gift.
As for the crocs, I always buy them for the kids, but i've never had a pair myself, I'm really thinking about getting some for this trip.

I just love those shoes and I think you might have enough books to read :rotfl:the front cover of your binder looks so cute where did you get that I am starting one for my sister when I take her to WDW next spring I need to get Ideas:idea: would you mind directing me to the thread you where reading and got your ideas?

Sure!! here is the thread with some of the inside pages I'm using (this person also designs covers: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2114031

This thread is good for cover designs & chapters: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2116437

Here is the link to where I got my binder cover (note that she now has a separate thread for requests): http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2120522

Here is that separate thread for design requests: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2040650

See, I was gonna finish reading and then come bakc and reply, but this one stopped me dead in my tracks! :rotfl: I have all of those books except one. I have to show this to dh tonight. He thinks I'm the only one like this. . . :rolleyes1

Anyway, love your TR! Love seeing how involved in the church your family is. And your girls are absolute cuties!

Hi Amanda! Glad to see you made it over!! I'm glad to see I'm not the only one with so many books!! :laughing:

Thank you so much!! Yes, we just adore our church--especially our Sunday School Class! The Lord has really blessed us!

Wow you got every planning book, guess you will be reading a lot. I love the crocs! I also started my binder again this year. It's nice to have a place to throw all my planning stuff. I just have to print out a cover.

Yeah--thankfully I've already read all of them but 2!! :goodvibes

I'm cracking up at all those guide books. If I weren't so cheap I'd have that many too. I take the kids to the bookstore and look at them there.

I'm going to be the voice of dissent and suggest you think about Magic Kingdom for arrival evening. Relax at your resort & unwind and then head over to MK maybe around 3:30 and hope to see a parade and some fireworks. Take it easy with the girls and just enjoy the park. You're way too close to MK (being at the Poly) to not do it. We're at CBR but we are planning on heading to MK for our first day, even if it's just to be there. :)

Hee hee!! What can I say? I like to have all of the info I can get!!:rotfl:

Thank you for your input on arrival day. I still have not decided what we're going to do yet. I don't know if I'll be patient enough not to go to a park that first day--KWIM?! :)

I love Color Wonder stuff too! Emily doesn't keep markers away from the couch so Color Wonder is a must!! She also likes the finger paints!

The Crocs are cute. I've never tried the MJ style. I have the adara and I'm waiting patiently for the flip-flops.

Yes, whoever came up with Color Wonder is a genius--or better yet, probably a mom!!

You know, after wearing my mj crocs all day yesterday--I must say that they are much more comfy than the original crocs!! I LOVE them!! I so wish that I could wear flip-flops but I can't stand having anything between my toes!

I'm getting a few color wonders for our trip too!!!
All of your planning books should keep you busy. I really want to get the Birnbaums' guide for kids, I think my dd9 would love to read through that. Actually that's a good Easter basket gift.
As for the crocs, I always buy them for the kids, but i've never had a pair myself, I'm really thinking about getting some for this trip.

I bought the Birnbaum's Guide for Kids at my Disney Store at the end of the year. It was marked down to $4.99--plus I had a coupon!!!:cheer2:

You can't go wrong with the crocs--they are sooo comfy!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter