Mokali Gram, your IOA souvenir video is here!

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
Finally, IOA has a souvenir video! It runs about 30 minutes and shows you virtually very ride and attraction at IOA. The end has 5 minutes of footage of Citywalk and USF. The video costs $18.

MG, you can pick one up next month! :)

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

Now I wont have to carry my vidcam everywhere! Now, can they insert my face on all the rides?

Do you have a blue screen? :)

guy.gif

Barry Hom

Mahalo Barry. I can't wait to get it. I have waited a long time. Did you get one for yourself? :)

Call the Universal Mail Order department at (407) 224-5800. (No 800 number) They handle souvenir merchandise from both parks.

They have the video in stock!

Kelly Monaghan
Author of "Universal Studios Escape: The Ultimate Guide to the Ultimate Theme Park Adventure" and
"The Other Orlando: What To Do When You've Done Disney & Universal"‡

I got one for myself. I forgot to look for an updated USF video. I was too busy busting aliens in MiB. :)

guy.gif

Barry Hom

I called Universal Merchandise and ordered both the IOA tape as well as the USF tape! I should have them both in 5-7 days! Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!