Mods Please Close Thread

Ok I'll meet you half way at 7 then, but what happened to your offer of 10k? Anyways, let me know when you want to meet in vmk?
llama, you offered those same items for my pink tiki?

im seeing what i can get. if you accept i will withdraw this offer, and vice versa.

well on my end I'm not accepting. Baseball is only valuable with a complete baseball outfit, or atleast that is what I've been told on "is this a good trade or value" boards

Ok I'll meet you half way at 7 then, but what happened to your offer of 10k? Anyways, let me know when you want to meet in vmk?
llama, you offered those same items for my pink tiki?

i can be on anytime today! i just wanted to lower the price becuase it is for you daughter! let me know when your vmk and what your vmk title is. see you soon

hmm red baseball shirt for the bird and mickey TV? (or just bird)

i dont need your red baseball shirt. when will you get it...i dont want anything you have to offer...so please stop posting on my thread. last warning!!!!!

llama, please remember this is for offers only ok ;)

The OP's wants are listed.

aww i want the green explorer but the only thing i have to offer is a red baseball shirt, full food pin set, and a full new orleans pin set :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter