MNSSHP when will dates be released?

casjen

DIS Veteran
We're trying to plan a surprise Fall trip for my boys and want to hit the party. I'm looking at Friday or Saturday September 22nd/23rd. We could even swing Thursday the 21st.

Are we too early for the party with those dates?

21 and 23, MK closes at 9, so no party on those dates, but on the 22 it closes at 7, wich should be a party night

Parties are held Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and will be in full swing by late September.

Last year, we got confirmation on the dates from the Flower and Garden Festival map, which should leak any day now.

It should be on Friday, 9/22 based on the past pattern (Fridays in September, Thursdays in October), and based on the currently posted hours on the travel agent calendar.

I'm counting on it being 9/22 - see you there! It's also a surprise for DD, and our first time attending. So excited!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter