MNSSHP - Sept 22 Roll Call!!! And other things....

Magical Day to all :rotfl: :cool1:

We too will be joining you at the MNSSHP on Sept. 22nd. It's the first day we arrive ...... what a way to start our trip WOOOOOHOOOOOO

And like many others, we too have 5pm ressies at Crystal Palace :thumbsup2

DD(7) is wearing her beautiful flower girl dress from last October. $25 on Ebay ~ we thought it would be ok to wear it for a costume too :goodvibes

DH & I don't usually dress up just go and ENJOY :moped:

ta ta for now ~ DaphySue
9/22 - 9/30 Pop Century with of course FREE DINING !!!!!!

me and my 2 friends will be there!! It is my 2nd party, their first!! yea! I don't know about costumes yet. If not, I will be wearing my maleficent t-shirt. :maleficen hurry up september!!!!!

I am getting tickets for us to go on 9/22! I am shocked that we are even getting to go to WDW this year and pleasantly surprised to see that we will get to do MNSSHP too! We have never gone when we could try MNSSHP before, but we love MVMCP, so I am excited to see Hallowishes and look forward to the other party events too.

I am thinking that it's going to be WAY too HOT for costumes. So, I am considering purchasing matching Halloween shirts, but we shall see. We might just be scary as usual. :rotfl: Maggie

bump

There has to be more DIS'ers going than just us! Come out, come out wherever you are! Maggie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter