• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP - Sept 22 Roll Call!!! And other things....

sunny_stace

DIS Veteran
first of all! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Trip is fully booked and paid for! Also, all ADRs are made!!! MNSSHP tickets bought!!!
YEEEE HAWWW!!

So, who all is coming to MNSSHP on Sept. 22 and what are you dressing up as?! I'm so excited! This will be my first time at this event!!

:teeth: :rotfl: :goodvibes :banana: :cheer2: :love: :cloud9: :woohoo: :p :yay:

Ok....now I will go back to trying to get a life!! :wave2:

Over here! :wave: MNSSHP Sept 22nd!

Just got my tix on Saturday!!! :banana: and did the banana dance all the way back from the mailbox! :banana:

Hey, we're going 9/22! With dinner at Crystal Palace before. I thought I would bump it up to see if there are more going.

We will be there! I am VERY excited! This is our first time. I think that our DS3 is going to be a pirate, DD10 tink, and I don't know for our DS 10months what to do. I may make him a little peter pan hat. We'll see what about everyone else?

Lee :sunny:

jenjersnap said:
Hey, we're going 9/22! With dinner at Crystal Palace before. I thought I would bump it up to see if there are more going.

Maybe we'll bump into each other. We also have dinner ADRs at CP before (4:50)! DD4 and I may be going as Mouseketeers.

Lisa

Count us in! Our first MNSSHP- I can't wait!! :hourglass
I'm not sure about our costumes. :confused3 I'm sure the kids (DS-12, DS-7, and DD-5) will want to dress up! I don't think I can get DH to dress up so we may just wear matching halloween shirts. pirate:

Lisa_Belle said:
Maybe we'll bump into each other. We also have dinner ADRs at CP before (4:50)! DD4 and I may be going as Mouseketeers.

Lisa

Yay! I am not sure what we're going as yet, but we'll be the tired looking parents with two cute but rambunctious boys and an angel of an infant. ;)

Actually, we're really stuck for costumes. DH wants to dress up but I need to keep it simple. Doesn't have to be Disney-related though we've considered a Peter Pan theme (everyone as Lost Boys and me as Wendy) or Alice in Wonderland theme ... or maybe something simple like tourists (matching Hawaiian shirts, leis and cameras - is that stupid?!?). We'll consider pirates as a last resort cos that is easy. Whatever we choose has to be cool, that is for sure, expecting it be hot, hot, hot. It will be strange celebrating Halloween in the heat; we often have snow by the time it arrives here.

Count us in! This will be our 1st MNSSHP and our 2nd family trip to Disney. My girs are 4 and 7. I am just so excited I can't stand it! My husband will be doing the Disney Triathlon on Sept. 24th so we are making a vacation out of it! Planning to keep it a secret from the girls but it is killing me!

We will be there! It's our first Halloween party -- and the first trip for the girls (it's me, DH, DD - 8, and DD -5). What I am really struggling with is a costume for my 8 year old. She's very tall for her age and wears a 14 girls size -- so I cannot figure out where to get her a costume. The children's sizes for Disney costumes only go to a 7/8 and a few to a 10/12. I have even looked for "teen" costumes -- and all I find are "sexy teen" costumes (What's up with that?!). I thought about an adult small -- but she has some adult small PJs that are pretty big on her. Any suggestions? Of course, it might just be easier to wait until Target and other stores come out with their Halloween line (which I am sure will be well before our vacation :) )...

DH & I will be there on 9/22! He veto'd the costume idea but is ok with matching shirts. I started on them yesterday (downloaded some clipart, bought some iron-on transfer paper, and bought cheap tshirts at ACMoore) and I'll probably make a lime green button/name-tag for myself. This will be our first MNSSHP and I'm so excited I'm on the DIS and other sites looking for more info/pics every day! Is it September yet?!! :bitelip:

We will be there on 9/22! This will be our first MNSSHP. DS,7 loves the Power Ranger he will be going as the Red Mystic Force Ranger. Not sure if DH and myself will be dressing up. I believe that it may be to hot. We have a ADR @ LTT for 6:45.

I am so glad others are finding this thread!

We ordered matching Hawaiian Mickey shirts during the recent Disney Store sale. Oh my, they are pretty cute for the price! So it looks like we'll be the touristy family at MNSSHP ... all dressed alike on vacation.

I am SO excited!

We always go in September to WDW and I have been saying to my husband for years that maybe we should change our Sept. trip to Oct. so we could go to MNSSHP...

Then I am surfing around the DIS last night while my husband is watching Deadwood and I see someone's post asking if a costume is appropriate for Disney and she says she is going on Sept. 15...WTH? Sept. 15 - is this girl mistaken or did I miss something?

Immediately jump onto the WDW website and check the dates and sure enough - MNSSHP is on Sept. 22nd while we are there!

I am SO EXCITED --- I don't even know what to expect though...what happens at the party!

Plus - before we got tickets to this event I (obviously) made all my ADR's and we have a 540 at WCC that night so I am worried about times now -- couldn't get WCC any earlier and couldn't get Tony's in the park that night...

Hopefully we won't be too late (we are leaving AK around 4pm -- back to POFQ to change into our costumes -- WCC for dinner and then get to MK around 730!)

See you all there!

Yeah!!

-Nicole

eeyore29 said:
DH & I will be there on 9/22! He veto'd the costume idea but is ok with matching shirts. I started on them yesterday (downloaded some clipart, bought some iron-on transfer paper, and bought cheap tshirts at ACMoore) and I'll probably make a lime green button/name-tag for myself. This will be our first MNSSHP and I'm so excited I'm on the DIS and other sites looking for more info/pics every day! Is it September yet?!! :bitelip:

Eeyore,

Your counter says the say time we are going? Where are you staying? We will lodged up at AS Sports from 9/19-9/26, hopefully see you there!!!!!!

:woohoo: Count us in! :grouphug: Its our first MNSSHP as well :yay:

We are having dinner at LTT at 5:15 then on to the party! :banana:

We also are going as "tourist" we couldnt think of a thing, and my husband of all people says how about "hawaiin tourist" (honestly he just loves wearing his hawaiin shirts :rotfl: )
My son and him having matching shirts, that he bought in maui last year, and I went to yard sales a few weeks ago and found old camera's to take.

My mom is going with us and my hubby wants her to wear a moo-moo(big old flowered dress) :rotfl2: she seemed less than thrilled with that idea but said she would do it, so I think I will to, so we can match with the dress's and big hats! :goodvibes it will be a lovely site I'm sure! :rotfl:

See ya there!!!!!! :woohoo:

:Pinkbounc Count with four of us too!!! :Pinkbounc

The same happend with us Nicole (7beasly) We were planning our trip to DL for halloween (never been there) but we found a wonderful package to WDW and just can't pass it.Then, I found a post about the MNSSHP for the 29th (that day our trip ends) and though about to change our dates, but when I check the dates in the disney web site and saw Sep. 22nd while we were there!! :cool1:

We are the pirates family!! ... What original idea!! :teeth:

We'll be there! also going on the 29th!! DD will be Tink and not sure if I'll be dressing up. Maybe a Halloween shirt.

lustergirl said:
Eeyore,
Your counter says the say time we are going? Where are you staying? We will lodged up at AS Sports from 9/19-9/26, hopefully see you there!!!!!!

AS Sports? 2 trips too late! We stayed there for our honeymoon in 2003 and we liked it but we're staying at AS Movies this time...we want to check out a different hotel each time we go. We can't wait! This year's trip is our longest visit to WDW and it's gonna be a BLAST (including MNSSHP)! :woohoo:
Maybe we'll share a bus one day/nite...see ya there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter