MNSSHP - Sept 14, 2007??? Anyone?

WAY TO GO DAD!!! I bet your daughter will just love you for this. Are you and your family planning on dressing up??

Costumes are a yes, at least for DW and DD23. DW is planning on going as Tinkerbell (if you check DD's pre-trip report, you will get a better idea about that - link to report in my signature), and DD23 will probably be going as Belle, though Princess Leia hasn't been totally ruled out yet. I just don't know for me - I would really like to come as one of the Men In Kilts (see signature) or as braveheart, but they won't let me in the park (and probably not on the plane) with my Claymore. I've also considered Peter Pan, but it just wouldn't be the same :) .

And you are going as ???????

Check out the Pre-trip, and learn a little more about us.

Costumes are a yes, at least for DW and DD23. DW is planning on going as Tinkerbell (if you check DD's pre-trip report, you will get a better idea about that - link to report in my signature), and DD23 will probably be going as Belle, though Princess Leia hasn't been totally ruled out yet. I just don't know for me - I would really like to come as one of the Men In Kilts (see signature) or as braveheart, but they won't let me in the park (and probably not on the plane) with my Claymore. I've also considered Peter Pan, but it just wouldn't be the same :) .

And you are going as ???????

Check out the Pre-trip, and learn a little more about us.

Well not sure yet I have thrown a couple of different ideas around like Alice in wonderland and Queen of Aces or Wendy something different my dbf no I really don't think he will dress up but it would be great if he did.

Queen of Aces or Wendy something different my dbf no I really don't think he will dress up but it would be great if he did.

PERFECT - you go as the Queen of Aces and he can go as the King of hearts ( being a guy, I know how this works - you ladies suggest something like this, cuddle close, bat eyelashes a time or two, and say "after all, you ARE the king of MY heart" :woohoo: ) Wendy with Captain Hook (or Peter would be OK), or Alice with maybe the Cheshire cat - if DBF won't go for a costume, maybe he would go for that, after all put a couple of whiskers on him and he can say that he is the Cheshire cat in his current iteration! Speaking of the cheshire cat - have you seen the screensaver from Tokyo Disney - it is really cool, the Cheshire cat from their electrical light parade. Fun!

Later

I moved some stuff around and my wife and I will be there. Were staying Sept 14-17 weekend get away with out the kids. Seeya there.:banana:

Now that we're under 2 months.....

WHo's interested in a group pic? Who wants to meet up and give each other a high five???

Any suggestions on how to pull this off smoothly?

Now that we're under 2 months.....

WHo's interested in a group pic? Who wants to meet up and give each other a high five???

Any suggestions on how to pull this off smoothly?

I would love this how about meeting at Main Street in front of the Castle or by Walt Disney himself say around 8:00 or 8:30??? What do you think Cat??

That is just an idea.

Anybody still out there who plans to be there on the 14th ? Anybody dressing up ?

Anybody still out there who plans to be there on the 14th ? Anybody dressing up ?

You betcha :thumbsup2 ! We'll be there, not with bells on, but with costumes. DW will be Tink, DD23 will be Belle, and I'll be - I'm not telling, but there will be lime green, and it will be, well, noticeable :rotfl2: .

How about you - are you going as a ladybug?

We're still going and dressing up. :thumbsup2

My wife is planning on a red riding hood theme as being pregnant kind of made it tough for her to fit in her pirate outfit. I'm still going as a pirate. Like Abby's Dad, I can't bring the cutlass for the costume, so I'll be a landlubber pirate I suppose. I was looking for a big bad wolf type of costume to go with the red riding hood that she was going to be, but then I thought about how hot it may be and decided against it.

We're still going and dressing up. :thumbsup2

My wife is planning on a red riding hood theme as being pregnant kind of made it tough for her to fit in her pirate outfit. I'm still going as a pirate. Like Abby's Dad, I can't bring the cutlass for the costume, so I'll be a landlubber pirate I suppose. I was looking for a big bad wolf type of costume to go with the red riding hood that she was going to be, but then I thought about how hot it may be and decided against it.

Perfect! You just need to get a really loud Hawaiian shirt to go with the rest of the pirate outfit - then when some obnoxious child asks where your sword is, you point to the shirt and say "I'm on vacation, can't you tell!" :rotfl2:

I'm going. I'm dressing up as Dorothy (Wizard of Oz).

I wanted to go as Dorothy since I made that costume a couple of years ago, and have convinced myself that it is not a faux pas to set aside the typical Disney costumes in favour of one that I feel more comfortable in (and where the shoes are better wherein I can walk in them or change to red crocs)!

I'm so glad I am not the only adult without little kids that is choosing to dress up. I can't wait to see some of the costumes and am looking forward to my first MSSSHP!

Lisa
xXx

We are going although my dsis Mousehouselover had to back out. We were thinking about costumes but mine aren't very appropriate for WDW. Unfortunately we have extra tickets PM me with ideas.

mine aren't very appropriate for WDW.

Gee, I don't know - sounds interesting to me!

I'm going. I'm dressing up as Dorothy (Wizard of Oz).

I wanted to go as Dorothy since I made that costume a couple of years ago, and have convinced myself that it is not a faux pas to set aside the typical Disney costumes in favour of one that I feel more comfortable in (and where the shoes are better wherein I can walk in them or change to red crocs)!

I'm so glad I am not the only adult without little kids that is choosing to dress up. I can't wait to see some of the costumes and am looking forward to my first MSSSHP!

Lisa
xXx

Hey Lisa! Dorothy should be great! And my costume is not a Disney character either, but I will be , shall we say, noticeable. We are pretty excited about this too, and ALL of our trip. I trust that you will have a safe flight over.

Regards,

Hey Lisa! Dorothy should be great! And my costume is not a Disney character either, but I will be , shall we say, noticeable. We are pretty excited about this too, and ALL of our trip. I trust that you will have a safe flight over.

Regards,

I will have to keep an eye out on the night to see if I can get to see you in your costume. Would there be any particular reason why I would notice your costume (I saw talk of a Claymore earlier)?

I will have to keep an eye out on the night to see if I can get to see you in your costume. Would there be any particular reason why I would notice your costume (I saw talk of a Claymore earlier)?

No Claymore, real or otherwise, unfortunately - I had considered coming as one of the Men in Kilts that used to be in my signature (until some Englishman over on the UK boards complained that it was offensive and had it removed - shoot, it wasn't intended to be offensive to anybody but the English :lmao: ). But alas, without a claymore, it just wouldn't have the same effect. But I will be wearing some interesting lime green that should be quite noticeable :clown: , and I will be with a rather attractive Belle and Tink. I know that they are trying to organize a DIS group picture for this night, maybe I'll see you there, though most likely before also (at the ToT, and who knows where else, after all It's A Small World :) )

I know that they are trying to organize a DIS group picture for this night, maybe I'll see you there, though most likely before also (at the ToT, and who knows where else, after all It's A Small World :) )

Is there a thread that I can go to? Would love to have a group pic!!!!!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter