MNSSHP - Sept 14, 2007??? Anyone?

We're going.. Wahoo. We've only done MVMCP. Cant wait. Havent told me kids we're going at all. Having a hard time keeping it a secret.

Count us in for MNSSHP on the 14th. We already bought tickets and they will be waiting for us on will call. Now that I am thinking about it I hope will call is at the ticket booths outside MK front gates. Anyone know? Anyway, can't wait to see everyone there.

Ang

DH and I will be there as well on the 14th. We have ADRs at O'Hana for 5:00pm. hoping that will be enough time to catch the Ferry to MK after dinner. We'll be in our costumes for dinner as well. Couple from the 50's. I just need to make my Poodle Skirt and buy a pair of dark jeans for Dh that are 4 inches too long!:banana:

Cat I am trying to change some of our adrs so we can go to MNSSHP on the 14th. I will let you know if we can change these if not I guess we can still go but it won't be until later in the evening.

Cat I got our adr's changed and we are now eating at GFC earlier in the evening so we can be at MNSSHP with all of you so just let us know where we are supposed to meet up and what time.:dance3:

My plan is doing breakfast with CAT in the AM at CP, spending the day at MK/NAPPING! then mono-railing it over to GF for dinner at 5:30 and coming back in for MNSSHP. I know that isn't the best of ideas, since they let you in to MK at 4PM with the MNSSHP ticket, and last year we got there at 7PM (after a day at MGM), and the lines to get in was out of control, and we swore we wouldn't do a park the day of MNSSHP, because we ended up staying at the park until after 2AM......but, it's what we're going for, because I want to have breakfast with CAT and Company!!!! We had TTS, but moved it to GF, it worked for us to squeeze a little Cinderella in that night for DD.

We are doing dinner at GFC at 5:50 on the 14th then going straight over to MNSSHP maybe we can meet up?

Hello all,

My wife and I will be there on the 14th as well. Also working to make the Dessert meeting the night before. I'm still new and reading through threads, so pardon my newbie question of how are Disboarder's identified at the parks? I still haven't quite figured that one out. I saw the lime green idea and was wondering if that's the only one.

Well, we don't arrive until the 15th (staying until the 21st). I'm new here, so I'd also like to know about the way that DISers recognize each other.

I'm still trying to decide if I want to do MNSSHP... if I decide to do it, we will be going on the 14th. We have brunch reservations that day so I figured if we do go, we will do a CS before the park.

Hmmmm.

I'm still trying to decide if I want to do MNSSHP... if I decide to do it, we will be going on the 14th. We have brunch reservations that day so I figured if we do go, we will do a CS before the park.

Hmmmm.

Awww come on give it a try. this will be our first time too and we will be doing it with alot of other dissers so come and have some fun with us.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter