MNSSHP DIS meet on 9/30 at Tomorrowland Terrace. Wear your LGMH's!!!

we do hope you can make it to the meet.
i guess you saw the post that mrs piglett made this evening on the official mnsshp thread.

so glad you saw it and came to join us !! :yay: :yay:

love the picture of the little guy......fonz junior
Yup, sure did see the post on the MNSSHP thread.. We will be at the party, so it'll be just me remembering the meet is happening. As long as this thread keeps popping up in my return notify emails, I should remember. No kids this time, just me and the wife. 12 year anniv. so we are going back to the poly, which is where we spent our honeymoon.
Sounds like fun, see you all there.

The little guy is 4, and has the attitude to go with that hair cut. (must get it from his mother)

Yup, sure did see the post on the MNSSHP thread.. We will be at the party, so it'll be just me remembering the meet is happening. As long as this thread keeps popping up in my return notify emails, I should remember. No kids this time, just me and the wife. 12 year anniv. so we are going back to the poly, which is where we spent our honeymoon.

The little guy is 4, and has the attitude to go with that hair cut. (must get it from his mother)
Well we'll all be sure to keep reminding you then. =]

babypiiglet, when you see posters remark they are going to mnsshp on the 30th, jump in on that thread and repost the invite to them to join us for a meet.

sometimes people just don't read back pages and they would miss your first invite.

just a suggestion

SnowWhite33,

Glad you to hear you and your family will be joining us! My son's going to be 13 in August and it'll be nice for him to have someone at the meet his age. I'm looking forward to it. :cool1:

Maggie

Can 2 more join in? It would be me and DS who is 12 almost 13.

I think my DS will love getting to meet others his age, where are you staying?

Adorable little guy!! I love the attitude, shame on you for blaming Mom though!! :rotfl:

We will be at the Poly Sept 22-Oct 1, there's no place like it!!!

Yeah! Another boy my DS's age. This meet is really taking off now. My family will be staying at ASMo from 9/22 to 10/2. We're so excited, it will be almost 5 years since our last trip to WDW.

I think my DS will love getting to meet others his age, where are you staying?

Adorable little guy!! I love the attitude, shame on you for blaming Mom though!! :rotfl:

We will be at the Poly Sept 22-Oct 1, there's no place like it!!!

We will be at the Wilderness lodge. I love that place

Okay, macraven, I sent out a mass PM to the people that have said they're going to MNSSHP on the 30th so far. I'll keep looking back there and posting the link every once in a while.

Also, if any of you got a PM about this meet, I'm sorry, I just just sent one big one out to everyone. So yeah.

This is going to be so much fun!

Okay, macraven, I sent out a mass PM to the people that have said they're going to MNSSHP on the 30th so far. I'll keep looking back there and posting the link every once in a while.

Also, if any of you got a PM about this meet, I'm sorry, I just just sent one big one out to everyone. So yeah.

This is going to be so much fun!

I just got your PM and it sounds like fun. I'm traveling solo again this trip. I'll be at MNSSHP Sept 30th after dining at Tony's Town Square. Thanks for the invite!

i posted on the solo travelers thread and invited them to come to this thread.

i saw aubriee on the solo thread.

hey homie......:yay:

i expect to see antss go come over here soon.....:rolleyes1

We're a solid maybe. :rolleyes1

I'll make a note of it, I'd love to meet up with everyone. This will be our last night of a 10 night trip though and I'm not sure what DD's disposition will be by that point. She'll be celebrating her 5th birthday this trip. DH isn't going so I'm sure she'll be missing him after 10 days away. We also haven't had the best of luck with last-night meets in the past. However, I'll do my best to be there!! It will be just DD and I. :goodvibes

Also... I must admit to being just a tad skeptical of the view from the Terrace, LOL. I've never watched fireworks from there before, nor read of it being a recommended location. We usually watch from in front of Crystal Palace or the Rose Garden/Tomorrowland Bridge areas. I'll trust you all though -- if you say I can see from there then it's good enough for me, LOL. :rotfl:

Well I can't remember ever watching the fireworks from there either. But I trust macraven.

Also, didn't want to spook you all, but I wasn't sure if you guys realized I was a minor or not? I'm hesitant to use the word "teenager" because it comes with all those pre-conceived notions of hanging out at the mall all day and being semi-clueless about the real world. Anyway, I thought I had said it before but maybe my mind has been messing with me. I just didn't want everyone to be surprised when they met me at the meet. MrsPiglet, is my mother. =] Can't wait to meet you all, and hopefully this list will keep growing.

Hope I didn't scare anybody off. :p

-- Jenny

let me say the view straight on is the best view. you see the full effect all around the castle by viewing it straight on.

being at the right angle of the castle is fine for the fact we can all be together and not have to deal with people blocking views in front of us.

think of it this way. if you are behind the curb and in front of the Plaza door entrance part of the resturant, you will be at an angle. more so of an angle at tomorrowland terrace.

if you want the best view, then move the plans to the end of main street.
we can all make the mini meet start around 8:45 at tomorrowland terrace so we can find each other.. we can visit for a half an hour then move over to the main street area by 9:15 as the fw would start around 9:30.

that would make everyone happy.
we still get to meet up with the other disers, visit, chat and move as a group to a better viewing area so all are pleased.

once we know who everyone looks like, we can stay connected watching the fw at another place.

watching the hallowishes at the right angle prevents you from seeing the symetrical effect from the left side when fireworks met over the castle.
if people want to see the total effect of the fw, move the meet to main street.

jenny, all ages love disney.
i'm glad you are setting up the meet.
you are doing a fine job.

jenny, all ages love disney.
i'm glad you are setting up the meet.
you are doing a fine job.

I second that!! :thumbsup2

Also, didn't want to spook you all, but I wasn't sure if you guys realized I was a minor or not? I'm hesitant to use the word "teenager" because it comes with all those pre-conceived notions of hanging out at the mall all day and being semi-clueless about the real world. Anyway, I thought I had said it before but maybe my mind has been messing with me. I just didn't want everyone to be surprised when they met me at the meet. MrsPiglet, is my mother. =] Can't wait to meet you all, and hopefully this list will keep growing.

Hope I didn't scare anybody off. :p

Jenny, we know you are a lovely young lady. The fact that you :love: WDW is just icing on the cake! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter