• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

MNSSHP DIS meet on 9/30 at Tomorrowland Terrace. Wear your LGMH's!!!

Yes we have dinner adrs at Crystal Palace.

Not you, but I was thinking about meeting everyone for the night parade, then maybe walk around and trick and treat. I know you and babypiglet want to meet.

Yes, your mom and I talked. We are trying to figure out a good time you and Babypiglet to meet. The MNSSHP party probably would be our best. What time is you CRT adrs?

See, we aren't sure yet. I sprung the "Momm Jenny is going to be at MNSSHP the other night we're there! Can we change it? Pretty please?" So shes still trying to figure out Adrs. It will probably be around 4-4:30 We want to get eating over with.

last year i did two different nights of mnsshp.

the one on thursday oct 4th was a lot less crowded than the one on friday end of sept.

the oct 4th dis meet was due to people signing up on a thread, just like we are doing here.

we all meet for the hallowishes fireworks and sat in the seated dining area by tomorrowland terrace. those with strollers could have more room and it wasn't too loud so we could talk and introduce ourselves to each other.

it was a combination of families and solo travelors.

and it was great to be able to sit down for awhile that night.

it was a good area for us instead of standing along main street as we knew who was a diser then. some of us wore a HDLGMH pinned to our tops so we wouldn't feel stupid walking up to someone.

some of the disers came early to the meet place and once we met up at the fireworks time, if we wanted to hang with others, we did. i met a super diser that night and we did the rest of the evening together until about 11ish.

where ever you all want to meet is great with me.
just wanted to share how one group did it last year.

Sounds fun. :) I'm sure (my moms was a cast member) we can find some great views for fireworks and the parade. I"m thinking we maybe meet up around 6iah, because our cindys ressies are going to be around 4-4:30 so that gives us time to eat, and head over to wherever we are all meeting. I"m sure whatevers fine though. :)

Okay, not you Jess, we'll meet earlier, Uhm I think.

But, for the others. How about we meet up before the parade (haven't decided at the spot yet) watch the parade, mix and mingle a little. Then if you'd like maybe walk around MK doing such and such. Or we could fork off after the parade and go our seperate ways. I just thought this way, we get a chance to really talk to each other and such.

Does that even make sense? LOL. :]

Jenny.

Macraven what time is the fireworks? Sounds like a plan to all meet at the tomorrowland terrace and watch the fireworks. I think we will be going to two different parties too.
We leave Oct 6 so Oct 5 party would be a good last night. Did many show up last year? A couple of groups are meeting at DD for dinner at Planet Hollywood on Oct 2nd if you or anyone else would like to join us.

Macraven what time is the fireworks? Sounds like a plan to all meet at the tomorrowland terrace and watch the fireworks. I think we will be going to two different parties too.
We leave Oct 6 so Oct 5 party would be a good last night. Did many show up last year? A couple of groups are meeting at DD for dinner at Planet Hollywood on Oct 2nd if you or anyone else would like to join us.

the last two years, hallowishes started at 9:30 pm. i would assume it will be the same time this year.

people started claiming their spots around 8:45 last year on one of the dates i went. main street was hard to walk thru at that time.

the first parade should be around 8 - 8:15ish, (i'd have to check the calendar to be sure) so once that crowd disperses, we will have plenty of time to wander over to the tomorrowland terrace for the meet. not that i am saying that is where the meet up place will be, but it is a suggestion.

depending on where you stand for the parade, will determine what time it will end for you. i always stand near the beginning of the parade so i can trick or treat in that area without large crowds.

last year for the thursday mnsshp meet up about 30ish including kids showed up.

the nice thing about that place to meet was the seats, tables, and it was quiet and away from crowds. also, anyone that wanted to get there early, held on to some tables in case others had a meet up there

Sounds good to me, now we need to get BabyPiglet to change the first page.

please don't think i am trying to sway the group to a designated place.
i wasn't the one that started all the work on the thread.

i just wanted to share how one dis group i joined up with last year did the meeting place.

it did work out fine as we could have never found each other in the crowds by the parade area. and the ones with strollers and littles enjoyed the tables and seats at the patio seating at tomorrowland terrace.

to meet around the disney statue at the end of main street is a tough place to find others during the wait time for hallowishes.

i think it woulld be kewl to meet others earlier in the evening, such as by parade time but don't know where or how to do that.

i don't want to get anyone upset by my suggestions. sometimes that happens on the dis when one person posts what could work for a meet up place.

came back to add maybe if we meet for hallowishes, we could then decide where to meet up for the late parade in case we all go different ways after the fw.

Oh no, I wasn't offended by your suggestion. :] Thank you so much for it.

I think it sounds like a great way to meet.

:D Jenny.

Oh no, I wasn't offended by your suggestion. :] Thank you so much for it.

I think it sounds like a great way to meet.

:D Jenny.

it is a good place for hallowishes. you can get a good view at the angle over there. and kids don't have to stand on dad's shoulders in order to see over people's heads.

i'm sure if that is one of the meet up places some will go early and hold tables for the rest of us. it wasn't crowded over there last year on the thursday night. i think tuesday and thursday are the better nights for lower attendance for mnsshp

sunday is good also. most of the locals won't go to it as the next day is a school day for the kids.
sunday should be very good for us.

it is a good place for hallowishes. you can get a good view at the angle over there. and kids don't have to stand on dad's shoulders in order to see over people's heads.

i'm sure if that is one of the meet up places some will go early and hold tables for the rest of us. it wasn't crowded over there last year on the thursday night. i think tuesday and thursday are the better nights for lower attendance for mnsshp

sunday is good also. most of the locals won't go to it as the next day is a school day for the kids.
sunday should be very good for us.
Good. Me and my family can go and hold the tables for the rest of us.

My party will consist of myself, DH and DS13. The only think I'm concerned about is that my husband is *very* serious about his fireworks and if he doesn't like the view from that spot he might go off in another direction but I'll still be there. It might be okay because we're doing a grand gathering fireworks cruise on the 23rd so he will have had a perfect view of the fireworks at that time. :goodvibes

My party will consist of myself, DH and DS13. The only think I'm concerned about is that my husband is *very* serious about his fireworks and if he doesn't like the view from that spot he might go off in another direction but I'll still be there. It might be okay because we're doing a grand gathering fireworks cruise on the 23rd so he will have had a perfect view of the fireworks at that time. :goodvibes
Okay, thank you. :]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter