MNSSHP DIS meet on 9/30 at Tomorrowland Terrace. Wear your LGMH's!!!

branson as in missouri?

i used to go there when they had silver dollar city.

i could try that place again

Yeah, sadly we had to cancel that trip. Hopefully we'll still be able to go sometime in 2008. Maybe December after college get's out.

Keep your fingers crossed, guys! Maybe oh maybe we'll be able to have a trip.

Yes Branson in Missouri. Silver Dollar City is still there. I beleive they are Celbration City too, but I am sure it is nothing comparable to Disney. We only live about 4 or 5 hours away. Would love to get a meet there.

Hi Mac and everyone else:
Let me know if you are planning another trip and meet in the fall. My husband hasn't said anything about a WDW trip in 2008 so I may have to plan another solo trip!! Happy holidays to everyone.

Pat

Let me know if you are planning another trip and meet in the fall. My husband hasn't said anything about a WDW trip in 2008 so I may have to plan another solo trip!! Happy holidays to everyone.

Pat

Hi, Pat! :wave2:

I will probably be solo again next fall. :) DH and I were just discussing it at dinner tonight! Probably late September/early October for me! :goodvibes

Happy Holidays to y'all! :santa:

Hi Rachel,
I would also be going at around the same time as last year. If I remember correctly, I arrived on 9/29 and went home on 10/4. I would definitely like to be there again for the Food and Wine Festival. Hope to see everyone again.

Pat

yes i am in the planning stage.
and you do need to plan another solo trip part.
it was a lot of fun with you.

Yes Branson in Missouri. Silver Dollar City is still there. I beleive they are Celbration City too, but I am sure it is nothing comparable to Disney. We only live about 4 or 5 hours away. Would love to get a meet there.

pick a date that doesn't have snow and i am on.

Hi, Pat! :wave2:

I will probably be solo again next fall. :) DH and I were just discussing it at dinner tonight! Probably late September/early October for me! :goodvibes

Happy Holidays to y'all! :santa:

we have to get together also.
i just found out hrh has some black out dates already for some oct weekends.
i may end up going earlier then as i do most of my time at the motherland and the rest at the darkside for hhn. and you can do hhn with me this time.
so can pat and anyone else ........
we need to keep in touch when our plans start.......

we have to get together also.
i just found out hrh has some black out dates already for some oct weekends.
i may end up going earlier then as i do most of my time at the motherland and the rest at the darkside for hhn. and you can do hhn with me this time.
so can pat and anyone else ........
we need to keep in touch when our plans start.......

Will do! :thumbsup2 By February I should know my dates. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter