MNSSHP DIS meet on 9/30 at Tomorrowland Terrace. Wear your LGMH's!!!

BabyPiglet

DIS Veteran
So we will be at MNSSHP on 9/30 and I was thinking I'd love to meet some fellow DISers. We might not all know each other, but we have 2 common loves. So I'd think we'd all hit it off.

I don't know how this will turn out, but if you're interested I'd love to do it.

:) Jenny.

Here's the list:

Stan'sMaggieMouse
RachelTori [halloween shirt]
MrsPiglet
EeyoreFan1
macraven [halloween shirt]
DisneyFreakNumeroUno
SnowWhite33
Hersey
Haeg
Mousiemom
Jcemom
Aubriee
Katebeth
Brian_WDW74
pinkerbell
ScroogeMcDuckFan
eebadeeba
tacomaranch
ultimatemickeyfreak
go58cruisin
DisneyCP2002
cdotla
Daisy14

Wooo!

Come on people, we can't be the only ones going :)

EDIT: Could you please add who will be in your party so I can have a rough estimate of who will be there? Thanks.

Jenny

September 30 at MNSSHP at the tomorrowland terrace. We will meet up to watch the fireworks together. I will be there by 8:45. Afterwards we can go trick or treating together if anyone wants to or ride a couple rides.

I'll meet up with you too. Let us know when and where.

We are going to arrive in WDW on October 1st, so if anyone is still around then, we'd LOVE to meet up. When we went earlier this year we met only 1 other DIS'er.
We will be at POR from 10/01 til 10/07.
Let me know.
Lisa

Our ADR is also at LTT but not until 7 pm, we scheduled it before they announced that there would be MNSSHP that night, it was supposed to be EMH at MK. We're trying to move it up earlier, but so far, no luck.

Lisa - October 1st will be our last day in the World, for this trip. It's my birthday and we're spending it in Epcot. Would love to meet up if you plan to be in Epcot that day.

Maggie

3NJDisneyDivas

We will be there till October 6. We would love to meet up with you also. Let us know when and where.

I cant keep DD off and I end up talking to people under her name.

Hi Maggie!
We aren't going to be doing anything xcept laying by the pool on the 1st, but
:bday: to you!!!!!

Mrs.Piglet,
I would love to meet up. I got a PM from Baby Piglet & replied. I will send it to you under Mrs.Piglet too.
I can't wait :yay:
Lisa

I'm so excited, I called Disney today and got our 7 pm ADR moved up to 4:20. Now we won't miss any of the party festivities while having dinner. :cool1:

How funny!!! We cancelled ours this morning and going to CRT for dinner at 4:30. I bet you got our reservations. Glad we helped someone.

Hmm... We're going to MNSSHP on the 28th.. Maybe I can get it changed, but probably not.

I figured the 28th would have been busier bing a Friday night. Last year we bought tickets and turned we could not go, we knew a couple months in advance and they regfunded out money. So I bet you can get it changed.

add me to the list.
the 30th sounds great to me !!

we can have a mini meet.........woo hoo

BabyPiglet, your list is growing.

Do you know where we are meeting? What about for the parade?

MrsPiglet, I have ADRS at Cindy's the night of MNSSHP, so I can't meet up with you all for dinner. After I leave Cindy's I can head over to........meet you guys outside of Crystal Palace? (Isnt that were you all are eating?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter