MNSSHP DIS meet on 9/30 at Tomorrowland Terrace. Wear your LGMH's!!!

3.gif

HI I want to join!!!

I'll be there with my DH and DS who is 12. We will be having dinner at CRT at 6:20.

Hallowishes is our favorite!

SnowWhite33,

Glad you to hear you and your family will be joining us! My son's going to be 13 in August and it'll be nice for him to have someone at the meet his age. I'm looking forward to it. :cool1:

Maggie

I'm glad people are excited! I'm throwing together something saying our official meeting place and time, I'll post it later. =]

I'm going with your idea macraven, I just wanted to make it clear in the OP.

:)

hey homie, looks like we will have 3 12/13 year old boys in our group.
that is great!

to the OP: have you posted on this thread

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=19606384#post19606384

and made any announcements for our dis meet?

i think others might come and join us. there are a few signed up there for the 30th that haven't seen this thread.

if you go to page 1 on that thread, you will see the list of names of those that plan to attend mnsshp on the 30th.

Looks like we are getting a nice size group for our meet. I suggested to Jenny she needs to post on the first post of this thread where we are meeting.

macraven
On the other thread I just posted
There is a Dis Meet meet on Sept 30 during the MNNSHP at the Tomorrowland Terrace to watch the firework show. We will meet up around 8:45 to 9:00 If you want to join the thread is under the Dis Meets. All is Welcome.

Does this look good?

Looks like we are getting a nice size group for our meet. I suggested to Jenny she needs to post on the first post of this thread where we are meeting.

macraven
On the other thread I just posted
There is a Dis Meet meet on Sept 30 during the MNNSHP at the Tomorrowland Terrace to watch the firework show. We will meet up around 8:45 to 9:00 If you want to join the thread is under the Dis Meets. All is Welcome.

Does this look good?

it looks good. i read it soon after you posted it.

you might want to repeat the annoucement every 5 pages or so as that thread grows. some people do not go back and read every page when they open up a new thread.

i went to the poll an clicked on the 30th to see who all was listed there.
i think i know a couple of them. i might send them a pm to give them a head up in case they don't keep up with the thread.

there are a couple of others on the solo travelers thread.

that is where i met rachael who lead me to this thread.

next time i get the email from that thread, i'll post over there for an invite to join our dis meet up.

Well we are doing the 9/30 MNSSHP, so we should be able to be there....

Well we are doing the 9/30 MNSSHP, so we should be able to be there....

we do hope you can make it to the meet.
i guess you saw the post that mrs piglett made this evening on the official mnsshp thread.

so glad you saw it and came to join us !! :yay: :yay:

love the picture of the little guy......fonz junior

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts