So far not a bunch of changes for 2017. Prices for the Sweet Treats have been added, Popcorn Buckets too. You'll see a few items in RED: two on the Character List and one on the Trick or Treat Locations and that's all folks! Good night!

You are amazing, Fox, thanks for the pics and info, so helpful for us all!

I joined Kenny the Pirate's Facebook group and he said the Candy Corn ice cream is just vanilla. So I guess the orange is just for color, not a flavor.
I've never tried it, but I believe I read in prior years that there were simply candy corns in the bottom of the ice cream cone . . .

So the merch and special treats are not on sale until 7pm? Trying to decide what time I should head there. I don't plan on doing any character meets, basically just rides, shows and treats and we will have APs.

I posted this in the other thread too, but I asked DD if she would rather meet Moana or get hair/makeup done at the boutique and she picked BBB! I am shocked! So, I guess if I can figure out a way to do both, great, but if not, looks like we're sticking with the boutique.

She seems to only care about meeting Mickey/Minnie and the gang and princesses. She also mentioned some Disney JR characters she would like to meet so I'll have to see if we can work that out or not. Is there anywhere to meet Pluto? She asked about him.

We are really interested in getting the Mickey pumpkin popcorn bucket. Do you know the locations where they can be found?

I posted this in the other thread too, but I asked DD if she would rather meet Moana or get hair/makeup done at the boutique and she picked BBB! I am shocked! So, I guess if I can figure out a way to do both, great, but if not, looks like we're sticking with the boutique.

She seems to only care about meeting Mickey/Minnie and the gang and princesses. She also mentioned some Disney JR characters she would like to meet so I'll have to see if we can work that out or not. Is there anywhere to meet Pluto? She asked about him.

That's so funny that she'd rather do BBB than meet Moana, but now that you know what her priorities are it'll make it easier for you to plan. What kids are interested in can change so quickly! My son is also suddenly all about Pluto. He met him at Garden Grove last trip and apparently Pluto made quite an impression. I've scheduled a Chef Mickey brunch just so he can meet him again.

So the merch and special treats are not on sale until 7pm? Trying to decide what time I should head there. I don't plan on doing any character meets, basically just rides, shows and treats and we will have APs.

This is not true. Please see Posts 1-7. Everything has been updated. Currently, I'm going though all the posts and feeds to double check.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter