We started last week! But they added a fall break which we never had and that is allowing us to go to Disney late October. With DD in high school now we couldn't make a fall trip otherwise.

Can I ask a Halloween popcorn question? How much popcorn do those vampire mickey bucket s hold? Can you refill them in other parks later like the regular ones?

Can I ask a Halloween popcorn question? How much popcorn do those vampire mickey bucket s hold? Can you refill them in other parks later like the regular ones?

They hold about 2 of the cups?, here's what that looks like:
upload_2017-8-16_19-0-55.png

These are the ones that are refillable but I've read that they are all refillable for $1.50 and it's good at any park. It was also suppose to be the length of stay but many have reported bringing like last years cup and having it refilled without issues. We really need an Official Popcorn Bucket thread to help keep informed.

Here's this too:
"My experience with these popcorn buckets has been different depending on the Theme Park visited. At Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park, for example, I was told that my refills would be honoured for the 'length of my stay', whereas at Epcot, the refill was for that same day. Services continually evolve, in my opinion, and this experience for you may be completely different during your visit, so I encourage you to ask before you purchase your popcorn and please retain your purchase receipt as proof for the remainder of your visit."
https://disneyparksmomspanel.disney...y-march-thinking-getting-one-reusable-327031/

Which confirms what I just posted. It all depends. :sad2: Another thing to keep in mind is the popcorn buckets can be priced differently at all four parks. :confused3

Last edited:
September 3rd edited.
Small edit on Oct 1st

Party details October 3rd
I'll be solo until 5 or so and will be meeting up with a friend. we are both in our 30s.
this will be my first party and the only day I'm visiting the magic Kingdom this trip
staying in the Disney springs area

330 to 400 arrive at the magic kingdom
415 to 430 the Muppets present
430 to 450 the haunted mansion
500 to 520 big thunder mountain (fp+ 500-600)
525 to 545 pirates of the Caribbean
545 to 600 jungle cruise
605 to 610 get a dole whip float
610 to 715 meet captain jack sparrow
745 to 830 Be our Guest ADR
845 to 930 Meet Cruella Devile
935 to 1000 Space Mountain
1015 to 1105 See the 1045 Hocus pocus show
1110 to 1130 Watch the 1115 Parade
1140 to 12 7 dwarfs

Thanks so much for checking this out for me, I have enjoyed keeping up with this thread and your info and time has been priceless to me and my planning obsession. ::MickeyMo::MinnieMo

Last edited:

So has everyone signed in to take part in Kenny the Pirate "2nd Annual LIVE Event: MNSSHP Webinar"? It's scheduled for Sunday, Aug. 27th at 7pm EST

View attachment 262348

Here's the link to help get you started: https://www.mouseclass.com/live/register/
ARRRG! Love that Pirate! pirate:
Is there anyone who is going to sign up for this who would be willing to post their notes shortly after? I don't get home from church until about 45 minutes after it starts so I'm afraid I'll miss most of it and I'm going to the 9/1 party.

Does anyone know how long the MNSSHP webinar lasts?

I thought it lasted about an hour, it went so fast and I think I was a bit late.

Is there anyone who is going to sign up for this who would be willing to post their notes shortly after? I don't get home from church until about 45 minutes after it starts so I'm afraid I'll miss most of it and I'm going to the 9/1 party.

and @Bex258

I can't guarantee I'll be there, sorry. You should still sign up as it's kept online and can be viewed on your account. :-)

I just read "The Halloween Specialty Buckets are not refillable." from this post dated September 03, 2016:
http://www.chipandco.com/halloween-popcorn-buckets-return-walt-disney-world-parks-247539/

but this could change for 2017 and despite what a blogger posts doesn't mean its true, so just ask before you buy. :-)

I don't remember taking any notes last year. I believe most of what was discussed had been posted on the main thread in 2016 which can also be found here. The only thing that sticks out was the "Discount Offer" for his services which was given at the end of the show. I think it had to do with Character Locator and/or Itinerary Plans but don't quote me on that nor do I remember how much of a discount it was.

It was just a fun time for me. I was curious and happy I participated. :-)

OK, so the shirt I ordered from Etsy is not going to arrive before I leave for WDW this Sunday (the shop is not living up to its promised delivery time). I'm bummed. Will I be able to buy a Halloween-themed t-shirt at Disney Springs next Tuesday (the 22nd)? Preferably Haunted Mansion or Hocus Pocus-themed? Our party day is the only day we're going to MK and I'd rather not wait and buy one in the park.
Another question: We will be in MK around noon on our party day because we really want to do lunch at BOG and my daughter and son-in-law have a ressie for 12:50. Can we get our party wristbands when we arrive or do we go to one of the wristband sites at 4pm?
My final question: The Hocus Pocus show offers a midnight show. I thought the party ended at midnight?

OK, so the shirt I ordered from Etsy is not going to arrive before I leave for WDW this Sunday (the shop is not living up to its promised delivery time). I'm bummed. Will I be able to buy a Halloween-themed t-shirt at Disney Springs next Tuesday (the 22nd)? Preferably Haunted Mansion or Hocus Pocus-themed? Our party day is the only day we're going to MK and I'd rather not wait and buy one in the park.
Another question: We will be in MK around noon on our party day because we really want to do lunch at BOG and my daughter and son-in-law have a ressie for 12:50. Can we get our party wristbands when we arrive or do we go to one of the wristband sites at 4pm?
My final question: The Hocus Pocus show offers a midnight show. I thought the party ended at midnight?

All merchandise has been posted. Just not sure about Disney Springs but I do recall them having some. DS will not sell any Hocus Pocus nor MNSSHP specific merchandise. Those can only be obtained at Magic Kingdom.
Party Wristbands are only offered at 4pm or when they let party goers in, last year was 3:45.
I see the confusion. That is the last showing and it only lasts about 20 minutes. Everything else will be shut down by midnight.

Still don't have a costume update, I did try and pin the fabric to my Belle skirt to make some progress but I don't have much space to work with and the pins were not staying in. I think my wristbands are going to be in a different shade of yellow. I need to come up with something for the shoes, some sort of shoe cover over my sandals.

I reached exactly one month until I fly out, this time next month I'd be an hour away from landing. :cheer2:

It's nearly 9:30pm here so I think I will be quite tired as I'll be checking in around 12:30am my time I think. So glad I only thought about wandering around the hotel that evening. o_O (I've figured I land just after 5pm and it'll take me a while to get luggage and go through customs, that can be around an hour and then I need to get the Magical Express).

Edit: And check in because even though I did online check in as an International guest I have to go pick up my Magic Band. I had to pick between Love Bug or Mighty Ducks on my booking preferred options, I wished I'd paid a little bit more and got to choose the Toy Story rooms, I don't need to be by the pool.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter