MK with no fastpasses?

Stephy811

Mouseketeer
How do-able is MK at rope drop with no FPs? Our MK day, we have AK FPs later in the day which I’m hesitant to drop even though we have AK for FPs for another day as well. I planned it this way as a few years ago we had no problem doing everything we wanted at MK in the morning but it was at less busier time of year and now I’m having second thoughts and of course AM FPs for MK are gone so I’d have to completely rearrange my schedule. My MK day is scheduled for 11/8, which a party day and AM EMH. We are two adults and should have no problem getting there before the EMH rope drop at 8 am.

How do-able is MK at rope drop with no FPs? Our MK day, we have AK FPs later in the day which I’m hesitant to drop even though we have AK for FPs for another day as well. I planned it this way as a few years ago we had no problem doing everything we wanted at MK in the morning but it was at less busier time of year and now I’m having second thoughts and of course AM FPs for MK are gone so I’d have to completely rearrange my schedule. My MK day is scheduled for 11/8, which a party day and AM EMH. We are two adults and should have no problem getting there before the EMH rope drop at 8 am.

You need to define what “do-able” means to you if you want meaningful answers.

You need to define what “do-able” means to you if you want meaningful answers.
Hitting 7dmt, pp, btmrr, space, splash, hm,and potc from park open at 8am to be done by early afternoon. No characters and maybe a snack or quick service lunch.

I’d say that Space and Peter Pan will be the ones that will be most difficult to get in. My suggestion would be you speed walk to Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and then backtrack to Big Thunder Mountain Railroad. Then Splash, then Pirates and then Haunted Mansion. Check Peter Pan on your way to Space Mountain.

I agree with mesaboy2.

Be at MK and through security at least 30 min before the EMH starts and head to 7DMT, then PP and then over to Space Mtn. You should be able to do all 3 of those in the EMH hour or close to it.

I would get there early to be at the front of the pack. Maybe by 7:15? Then 7DMT first, check PPF when finished. If line is still short, do it then. If not head for BTMRR then Splash. If PoC is not too bad, hit that, then HM, then SM. Some of your waits may be a bit long. Like Space could easily be an hour or more at that point. But 7DMT is not negotiable as the first one to hit. No matter which way you go, the later rides you do will have lines, possibly long lines, but you should be able to do all of those rides between 8 AM and early afternoon.

I would do Mine Train then Space. Then head back over to PP. By then HM and the others should be open. I would probably go to HM next since it seems on the way to the others. Then go from there.

I'd keep checking for FPs - that will make it all the easier if you can at least grab one or two.

I think it will be possible if you get to MK early enough to be at the front of the pack for extra magic hours. It will also involve spending awhile in lines. The touring plan above seems to underestimate wait times, which I’ve noticed with their wait time app. Peter Pan will definitely have more than a 30 minute wait unless it’s the first ride you hit.

We have done it, not having kids really speeds up the process speed walking to your favorite ride is easier. Lol
We did extra magic hours spent 2 hours in the park and left.

We have been able to get Fps during the day for every ride except 7DMT.
So,, I would say very doable.

We have been able to get Fps during the day for every ride except 7DMT.
So,, I would say very doable.

The question is specifically about doing this with no FPs. The OP has FPs at AK later that same day and is hesitant to change them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter