MK Pages Swap: COMPLETE

I was cruising through all of the pictures this morning and I <3 all of them!

Packages arrived from JohnsonsloveDisney, Chiefdragon, Ohana 4. I'll be opening this latest round of boxes tonight and hope to get the slideshow updated too.

Slideshows have been updated. we have one more package to arrive. I will begin sorting what I can. I hope to start mailing this back on Wed. You are going to love these!

I just looked through the slideshow and those pages are fantastic!!! Everybody did an awesome job. I get a lot of them, but I sure wish I was in every group!!!!

I made all the boxes last night and labeled them with their expected contents. I sorted the pages I have by group, but not yet by person - -I don't want to handle these a lot, so I think I will wait for the rest to get here. I'll do the groups I can tonight and get them into their boxes.

If you were in both swaps, the elements were sorted and swapped out last for all the groups. I'll just add in the other pieces on Monday or Tuesday.

I think it will take some work to get these to fit in the boxes. I may end up putting two or 3 sets of pages in one bag and using your other pbags as filler.

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 Sounds good to me. I don't mind all of mine being put into just a few bags as needed. Stuff that bag. :)

Last box is here. I should be ready to mail tomorrow, but I'll keep up updated. I still have some photos to post too.

I made all the boxes last night and labeled them with their expected contents. I sorted the pages I have by group, but not yet by person - -I don't want to handle these a lot, so I think I will wait for the rest to get here. I'll do the groups I can tonight and get them into their boxes.

If you were in both swaps, the elements were sorted and swapped out last for all the groups. I'll just add in the other pieces on Monday or Tuesday.

I think it will take some work to get these to fit in the boxes. I may end up putting two or 3 sets of pages in one bag and using your other pbags as filler.

:woohoo: Sounds good to me. I dont mind them all being in the same bag. Whatever makes it easier for you.

THese have all been mailed. Please post when you receive it. If you requested DC, I have the numbers here. Please send me a pm if you would like it.

Got home for work today...where the students were off the wall.....what a great suprise to see a package in front of my door. Love all of the pages. Thank you so much.

My package arrived today! Wow, these pages are fantastic. I've put them all in an extra album I have and, boy, is that book full!!!! We're going to WDW in a couple of weeks and I'm going to make a list of what I need pictures of so that we can have pictures for these pages. On our last trip, we did that. We went around Epcot taking photos for elements I had from the Epcot swap last year. We had a lot of fun finding just the right spots.

Thanks Susan for a great swap!

Thanks Susan for hostessing such a great swap.

Every single page is a keeper. I love them all.

Yay! My box came today. I love everything. The pages will be put to immediate use tomorrow night!

Thanks for hostessing, Susan!

Mine arrived yesterday. Everything was wonderful! Thanks everyone and thanks for hostessing Susan! By the way..... where did you get the embossed Mickey paper for the Mickey and Me page? I love it!!!!

Mine arrived yesterday. Everything was wonderful! Thanks everyone and thanks for hostessing Susan! By the way..... where did you get the embossed Mickey paper for the Mickey and Me page? I love it!!!!

It was made by PaperGarden which is no more I think. The line was discontinued and then a clearing house picked it up. I got i from there, but the clearing house closed too. It is very cool paper! They had it in a rainbow of colors, and there is also one that has the fab 5 instead of just Mickeys. I wish someone else would make it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter