MK Pages Swap: COMPLETE

123SA

DIS Veteran
Magic Kingdom Pages Swap

Due March 5

Check In dates
:thumbsup2 January 8 -- verify your groups and PM me with your name, DISname, address, email and phone number (last resort if I can’t contact you by other means). I will pm my info after sign ups close.
+January 22
++February 12th
+++February 26rd .
:car: mailed
:cool1: received

If you miss a check-in, I will PM/email you. If I do not hear from you 48 hours after that, your spots will be angeled. If you are going to be away for a check-in, let me know. For the February 26th check-in, please be specific with your progress, and list the groups you still need to finish and an anticipated mailing date (If you have not mailed already). I want to have a good sense that you will be able to accomplish your groups on time, or if we are going to need angels.

If I am worried that you will not be able to finish by the the deadline, I will contact you to see if we need to angel some, or all of your groups. If at any time, you realize you need to cut down on the number of groups, or need an angel for all your groups PLEASE LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I know it’s hard to admit when we are in over our heads, and it’s more fun to receive all the pretty pieces, but there will always be more swaps.

Requirements: one 12x12 page

Title: topper, letter, borders, block or tag, letters on squares or other shapes

AND

Option 1
a) 2 mats for 4x6 photos -- 2 layers smallest layer 4 1/4 x 6 1/4,embellished once
b)1 element (tags, library pocket, quote, altered letter, journal box etc) or several small embellies (die cuts, buttons, flowers etc)
c)there must be a place for journaling visible or hidden

Option 2
a) 1 mat for 4x6 photo -- 2 layers smallest 4 1/4 x 6 1/4, embellished once or 1 mat for a 5x7 photo 2 layers smallest mat 5 1/4 x 7 1/4, embellished once
b) 2 or 3????? places for smaller photos, 2 layers, embellished once ( squares or rectangles)
c)1 element (tags, library pocket, quote, altered letter, journal box etc) or several small embellies (die cuts, buttons, flowers etc)
d)there must be a place for journaling visible or hidden.

It is hard to define the page requirements -- it needs to be a complete page. The recipients should only be adding photos and journaling.

If you need any of the elements defined, check out the elements from this thread:
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2046581

THere are lots of sample pages in the following thread, however, the requirements for this swap were option 1 only

http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1949530

Packaging for pages:
Packaging for pages: Place all 4 pages in one 2 gallon bag with your name, DISname and group number. Please label the back of your page with your name and DISname.

Please include a return address label -- either a USPS priority mail label that you have addressed, or the little ones you would put on envelope. (This cuts down on errors.)

Postage: Here are the prices for Flat Rate Priority Mail Shipping. Standard box – $10.35, Large - $13.95. You may send to me, by any method you choose, but I would prefer to send to you using flat rate boxes/envelopes. However, if you want me to send by a different method, we can work that out. I won’t require Delivery Confirmation, UNLESS you are sending to me AFTER the swap due date. If you want your items shipped to you with DC, please include the $.65, and a filled out slip. If you are in the both the pages & elements swaps too, I will send everything back in one box, so make sure you send enough to cover postage for both swaps.

DO NOT include clik-it/ship-it postage. I will not be able to use it since it is only good on the day it was printed, and from the location it was printed.

Due Date: This swap is due MARCH 5, 2009. Your package should be in the mail by February 27. I intend to only wait one week for packages that have been delayed by our lovely postal system, before I swap out. If you mail, March 1 or later, you must send Priority and you must include DC so I can verify the shipment and keep tabs on its status. I know emergencies can happen, and those will be handled on a case by case basis.

received
123SA -- 1A, 2A, 4, 6, 7A, 8, 9A, 10
chiefdragon -- 7A, 8A
DisneyIsTerrific -- 1, 2, 4, 5, 7A,8A, 9A , 10
JohnsonsLoveDisney -- 5, 6, 9
AWM -- 1A, 2A, 5, 7, 8, 9, 9A
SusieStone -- 1A, 2A, 3,4, 7A, 8, 9, 10
New England Eeyore -- 1, 2
MinnieGarden -- 8, 9
Michellepooh -- 3, 4, 7, 8A
SharonLovesMickey -- 3, 7
rlovew -- 1, 2, 6
mom3xboys -- 1, 1A, 2, 2A
disneyfreakjackie -- 10
Ohana 4 -- 3, 5, 6, 7, 8A, 9A

Group 1: Lands FULL
1. Fantasyland -- New England Eeyore
2. Frontierland -- disneyisterrific
3. Adventureland -- rlovew
4. Liberty Square -- momx3boys

Group 1A: Lands FULL
1. Fantasyland -- 123SA
2. Frontierland -- AWM
3. Adventureland -- momx3boys
4. Liberty Square -- SusieStone

Group 2: Lands FULL
1. Tomorrowland -- rlovew
2. Mickey’sToonTown Fair - momx3boys
3. Main St -- DisneyIsTerrific
4. Magic Kingdom -- New England Eeyore

Group 2A: Lands FULL
1. Tomorrowland --momx3boys
2. Mickey’sToonTown Fair - 123SA
3. Main St -- AWM
4. Magic Kingdom -- SusieStone

Group 3: Fantasyland A FULL
1. It’s a Small World -- Michellepooh
2. Peter Pan’s Flight -- Ohana4
3. Snow White’s Scary Adventures -- SusieStone
4. The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh -- SharonLovesMickey

Group 4: Fantasyland B FULL
1. Dumbo the Flying Elephant -- 123SA
2. Mad Tea Party -- DisneyIsTerrific
3. Cinderella’s Golden Carrousel -- SusieStone
4. Pooh’s Playful Spot -- Michellepooh

Group 5: Adventureland FULL
1. Jungle Cruise -- AWM
2. The Magic Carpets of Aladdin -- Ohana 4
3. Pirates of the Carribean -- DisneyIsTerrific
4. Enchanted Tiki Room -- JohnsonsloveDisney

Group 6 FULL
1. Wishes -- Ohana4
2. Parade -- 123SA
3. Castle -- JohnsonsLoveDisney
4. Statues -- rlovew

Group 7 : Pick your princess! FULL
Choose from Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, Aurora,Snow White,Jasmine, & Tink
1. Snow White – Ohana4
2. Belle -- SharonLovesMickey
3. Aurora -- AWM
4. Cinderella -- Michellepooh

Group 7A : Pick your princess! FULL
Choose from Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, Aurora,Snow White,Jasmine, & Tink
1. Tink -- SusieStone
2. Jasmine -- 123SA
3. Ariel -- DisneyIsTerrific
4. Belle or Snow WHite -- chiefdragon

Group 8: Toontoon FULL
1. Barnstormer -- AWM
2. Judge’s Tent(meet Mickey) -- 123SA
3. WDW RR -- MinnieGarden
4. Mickey or Minnie’s House -- SusieStone

Group 8A: Toontoon FULL
1. Barnstormer -- chiefdragon
2. Judge’s Tent(meet Mickey) -- Michellepooh
3. WDW RR -- DisneyIsTerrific
4. Mickey or Minnie’s House -- Ohana4

Group 9: Tomorrowland FULL
1 Astro Orbiter -- SusieStone
2. Tomorrowland Transit Authority -- MinnieGarden
3. Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin -- JohnsonsloveDisney
4. Tomorrowland Speedway -- AWM

Group 9A: Tomorrowland FULL
1 Astro Orbiter -- AWM
2. Tomorrowland Transit Authority -- DisneyIsTerrific
3. Buzz Lightyear’s Space Ranger Spin -- Ohana4
4. Tomorrowland Speedway -- 123SA

Group 10: Thrillers FULL
1. Space Mountain -- DisneyIsTerrific
2. Splash Mountain -- disneyfreakjackie
3. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad -- SusieStone
4. Haunted Mansion -- 123SA

Angel: bearbear,hopemax

Grp 1 - 5
Slideshow -- click on photo to start, scroll over the picture to see the creator's name

Grp 6 - 10

Please verify your groups. If you have already sent me a pm with your info for the elements swap, DHS swap or if I already have your address, you don't have to send it again.

Prototypes: I didn't require them, mostly because I forgot. If you want to post your pages, you can post them right here in this thread. I will gather all the photos into one place. If you don't a photo before you mail, I'll take the photos before I mail tham back.

Group 1 & 2 -- another oversight on my part -- These spots are meant to be general. That is if your spot is adventureland, your page should not be a Marget Carpets page. DOes that make sense? If anyone wants to drop because of this change, I completely understand. Please let me know as soon as possible if you will be dropping.

Last requirements: I admit they are a little vague. Does anyone have any questions, comments, suggestions on how to make them a little more specific?

updated to here

I sent my info to everyone (I think). If you didn't get it, let me know.

Group 1 & 2 -- another oversight on my part -- These spots are meant to be general. That is if your spot is adventureland, your page should not be a Marget Carpets page. DOes that make sense? If anyone wants to drop because of this change, I completely understand. Please let me know as soon as possible if you will be dropping.

Last requirements: I admit they are a little vague. Does anyone have any questions, comments, suggestions on how to make them a little more specific?

I was planning on using the land as a title and making each element refelct a different area of the land- so for Adventureland one mat may have tiki stuff as the embellishment, another having pirate, and then the journal box having a camel or carpet. And maybe a treehouse type thing as the extra embellishment. Is that okay or do you want just general leafy type things for the whole page?

Rebecca

My groups look good. Let me know if you need any other info from me.

Rebecca

I was planning on using the land as a title and making each element refelct a different area of the land- so for Adventureland one mat may have tiki stuff as the embellishment, another having pirate, and then the journal box having a camel or carpet. And maybe a treehouse type thing as the extra embellishment. Is that okay or do you want just general leafy type things for the whole page?

Rebecca

This sounds good.

A topper that says Magic Carpets and carpet & genie lamps and nothing else would not be appropriate.

Mine looks good!!! :thumbsup2

Thanks!! :cheer2:

Group 10: Thrillers
2. Splash Mountain -- disneyfreakjackie

Question:

You can tell me no I wont get upset.

Would it be possible to do 5x7 with a few smaller pics mats? I have the castle spot and from what I have seen most people get a 5x7 of their family in front of it. So i thought it might be good to do that. If not I can do 4x6's but i just had an idea,
LMK what you think!

Question:

You can tell me no I wont get upset.

Would it be possible to do 5x7 with a few smaller pics mats? I have the castle spot and from what I have seen most people get a 5x7 of their family in front of it. So i thought it might be good to do that. If not I can do 4x6's but i just had an idea,
LMK what you think!

I like this idea. One can always add in additional layers if working with a 4x6 photo.

I am going to add this into the option 2 directions.

Awesome! :thumbsup2

I'll be sure to include the paper colors in my kit so they can match them up. I have to decide what I'm gonna use first. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter