MK opening

jbhaupt

DVC Member
Does anyone know how a family gets picked to open up the MK? I would love to do that.

Bonnie :earsgirl:

A co-worker of mine and her family was picked to be the family of the day at Epcot. I think it's just random. If you are there early, and are near the front of the pack, a cast member just randomly picks someone out.

It is totally random. They generally look for families with kids that look like they are out to have a fun time. If you get there early, show some enthusiasm and talk to the CM's your chances are better. They generally pick that morning, but sometimes there are more than one family that they think would enjoy it and they will ask both, one for that day and one for the following day, so... You just have to get there early and be ready to have a great time. It is totally luck of the draw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter